Home General Discussion

just a quick hello

Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I’m Solomon (just sol for short though) and I’m from the UK, been looking longingly at this forum for months now so I’ve finally joined up.

(Hope the mods don’t mind me falsifying an account but there’s no option for non Americans)

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Welcome Sol...they don't have an option for non-Americans because we don't welcome foreigners around these parts...just kidding. Stick around and post some, let us know what kind of cigars you like ans share some insights. Glad to have you aboard.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭

j0z3r:
    Welcome Sol...they don't have an option for non-Americans because we don't welcome foreigners around these parts...just kidding. Stick around and post some, let us know what kind of cigars you like ans share some insights. Glad to have you aboard.

thanks joz3r, just a quick question how do you post a comment on a thread without quoting someone i can’t see a button for it unless its just the reply one?

I’ve only been smoking for about a year so I’ve been ordering samplers off ccom (there the best I’ve come across so far) and my favourites so far are man o war, montecristo media noche and hoyo de Monterey.

i do envy you guys over in the states the price you can get a decent smoke for is unbelievable, over hear due to tax and what not the price is over well double for the equivalent.

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Welcome aboard Sol . Yeah just hit the reply icon and your off to the races. Good to have you on here look forward to your input. This is one fantastic cigar site and the guys are troopers for helping out with everything from passing around smokes to questions on , well, anything . Some real solid info on here from these guys they know what their talking about and share it freely. Welcome and enjoy ...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Sol, where at in England are you? My Uncle is in Kettering, in North Hamptonshire.

alienmisprint:
    Welcome Sol, where at in England are you? My Uncle is in Kettering, in North Hamptonshire.

I live in Newport in Wales which is the county next to England. My auntie lives in Hampshire though.

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Nice. I didn't get to Wales the two times I went, but that was years ago anyways. I have been meaning to get back over there, but international vacations always seem to take a backseat to other things. I am going to get back that way one of these years.

alienmisprint:
    Nice. I didn't get to Wales the two times I went, but that was years ago anyways. I have been meaning to get back over there, but international vacations always seem to take a backseat to other things. I am going to get back that way one of these years.

i wouldnt bother if i were you, u should go somewere were it doesnt rain all the time:p

• hawaiianbasshawaiianbass Posts: 123
    Welcome to the board!

CK
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    we dont take kindly to those that dont take kindly 'round these parts...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard Sol! Enjoy the forum's wit, advice, games and all around awesome people!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    sol1821:

alienmisprint:

I live in Newport in Wales which is the county next to England. My auntie lives in Hampshire though.

Welcome man. One of these days I would love to go to England. Hopefully soon. I've never been but for some reason I can see myself living there.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Welcome Sol...good to have some more UK representation.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Sol... Nice to have you with us. It's been a while since most of us have been looked at " longingly" Well maybe I should just speak for myself..