Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I AM SO ASHAMED!!!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
I feel bad, actually NOT the sociopathic part has taken over, yet on the other hand I do because these were only a lonely few of the many that have be burdening my shadow. I guess the only thing that will correct the problem is to directly send out the others, oh so very soon.....the last ones seemed loooong ago!!! LOL Enjoy

0312 2120 0002 0990 3507
0312 2120 0002 0990 3514
0312 2120 0002 0990 3521
0312 2120 0002 0990 3538
0312 2120 0002 0990 3545
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• wait... are you santa????
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao mike really?! Again?! Your nuts!!!!!! Save something for yourself man!! Your a stand up guy and I hope people bludgeon you to death with golf stuff this holiday!! You deserve it!! I can't wait to see who gets nailed lol you've taken too many victims already this year
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    wait... are you santa????
    LOL the Grinch
  • MVW67:
    Santa Claus:
    wait... are you santa????
    LOL the Grinch
    NONSENSE! we do not use the G word during this time of the year mister!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lmao mike really?! Again?! Your nuts!!!!!! Save something for yourself man!! Your a stand up guy and I hope people bludgeon you to death with golf stuff this holiday!! You deserve it!! I can't wait to see who gets nailed lol you've taken too many victims already this year
    No, No, Mr. MikeT, hit me up good with golf goodies, all good on the golf side!!!LOL
    MVW67:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    No, No, Mr. MikeT, hit me up good with golf goodies, all good on the golf side!!!LOL
    Mike I wish I could see your house...half is golf half is cigars...where do you put your clothes??
    Money can't buy taste
  • I only have one dress style ~ Santa
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Mike I wish I could see your house...half is golf half is cigars...where do you put your clothes??
    That happens to be a bad point in house, trust me you would not believe. 6 closets of clothes have to rotate summer and winter to and from main closets. Wife says everytime i come home with a shirt i have to get rid of three!! LOL
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Usps must love u this time of the year.
    Glock1975:
    You won't........
    MVW67:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That happens to be a bad point in house, trust me you would not believe. 6 closets of clothes have to rotate summer and winter to and from main closets. Wife says everytime i come home with a shirt i have to get rid of three!! LOL
    Lol I have the opposite problem
    Money can't buy taste
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    What the F''' is going on......Would someone please fill me in.....I think Mike has gone looney-toones......
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Gents, the **** has hit the fan!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Mike didn't take his meds, this is the result of that...
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I hope he takes his meds before he gets in too deep.......Meds or no meds, I will show him no mercy.....lol.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright. Which one of you jokers set him off?
    And here he was nice and quiet for a bit and someone goes and riles him all up.
    That just ain't right.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    I hope he takes his meds before he gets in too deep.......Meds or no meds, I will show him no mercy.....lol.

Don't you owe him anyway for calling you Pooh Bear?

RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

First quiet down rick, I don't remember that..... Greg well stay tuned and no not in Chicago! Lol
    0patience:
    Alright. Which one of you jokers set him off?
    And here he was nice and quiet for a bit and someone goes and riles him all up.
    That just ain't right.
    oh Tony, it has only just begun!, Lol!:-)
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

First quiet down rick, I don't remember that..... Greg well stay tuned and no not in Chicago! Lol
    Lol I remember you calling Greg pooh bear...I gotcha rick!! Greg I think mikes been poking and prodding the bear lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike is at it again...... Its always nice to sit back and not be part of the destruction..... good luck to those who got their assessss kicked.....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike takes out more booty than Wilt Chamberlain
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    You won't........
    whoa big guy, u r my vet, we've already crossed paths before. Not sure my humi can take more.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE!!! Glad to see you're back at it, Mike....

For a minute there, I was starting to think you had lost your touch ;-)
    LMAO

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Vision:
    Mike is at it again...... Its always nice to sit back and not be part of the destruction..... good luck to those who got their assessss kicked.....
    At least not this time read the thread........:-)
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Vision:

Ohh Mike..... :)
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    You won't........
    lmao!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    MVW67:
    Vision:

Ohh Mike..... :)
    I was just wondering when, NOT IF, you were going to go on another rampage! Good to see you still in rare form!
    These are landing today, time to start on the other ones.......silly me I already have......lmao:-)
    MVW67:
    These are landing today, time to start on the other ones.......silly me I already have......lmao:-)
    Mike I've figured it all out!! Your allergic to money and cigars!! I have a solution though...go out by some Benadryl and a nice bottle of scotch...take 2 Benadryl and drink scotch. You can't go crazy when your passed out
    Money can't buy taste