Home General Discussion

New to the forums

I came across the forums after I had ordered from the website. I occasionally smoked cigars while on active duty and just recently started smoking them again. I'm still trying to figure out which I like best but that's half the enjoyment. These forums gave me quite a bit of information, reviews, and suggestions which have helped a ton when deciding which to try next ( for that "thank you!").

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome sir and thanks for your service.
  • Thank you
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Welcome sir and thanks for your service.
    A big +1!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Since I am an Arrested Development fan (the band), I approve of your screen name. You also just unknowingly won a contest. I won't get into specifics, but congratulations! I'll send you a PM in a second (check your inbox on the top of the screen).
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Welcome to the forum. Since I am an Arrested Development fan (the band), I approve of your screen name. You also just unknowingly won a contest. I won't get into specifics, but congratulations! I'll send you a PM in a second (check your inbox on the top of the screen).
    Oh that's sly, ha ha. You Tony has also won a contest to Chicago with Trident, Teachers Xmas party blah blah, you know where you would have more fun!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. What branch were ya?
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Oh that's sly, ha ha. You Tony has also won a contest to Chicago with Trident, Teachers Xmas party blah blah, you know where you would have more fun!!!
    This was a real contest. Jiunn didn't let me give away my wish, so I vowed to bomb a new guy. I'm still working on Chicago. We already committed to a work holiday party that day, but I'm still hopeful I can weasel out of it.
  • I was in the Army. The only reason I said WAS on active duty was they sent me to Ft.Riley, Ks. with no chance of ever leaving...
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Welcome bro! Thank you for your service.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    mr.wendell1979:
    I was in the Army. The only reason I said WAS on active duty was they sent me to Ft.Riley, Ks. with no chance of ever leaving...
    Welcome sir! Thank you for what you do / did. PM me your address and I will send you a welcome package.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the mad house brother. Thanks for what you do. Pull up a seat and stick around a while and you will learn more than you ever care to. There are a ton of great unselfish people here that love to "help".
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome MR. Wendell.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Contest?! Really?! Since when did you start trying to have a reason to destroy people?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Contest?! Really?! Since when did you start trying to have a reason to destroy people?!
    Lol.. he trying to justify it now..
  • PM sent
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum and thank you for what you do for our country. Hopefully you'll stick around, if so, I'm sure we will conversate soon. Enjoy....

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    welcome. make sure you read the required reading ( it helps alot ). and thank you for your service.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Welcome to the forum and thank you for what you do for our country. Hopefully you'll stick around, if so, I'm sure we will conversate soon. Enjoy....

And by conversate, you mean USPS is involved right?
  • Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Welcome to the crazy house!
  • Crazy house? Sounds like my kind of place! I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome and look forward to chatting more on the forums...
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome aboard newbie!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome... enjoy your stay.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome..read and read some more! Some great guys and gals on here. I'm sure you will have lots of homework from our Teacher of the Year!!
  • DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    Welcome good sir
  • Can agree that there are some good people on this site. I have read the "newbie" must reads and they are quite informative as well.
    I wonder what this link does??? Tracking info
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I wonder what this link does??? Tracking info
    lmao!!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr.wendell1979:
    Can agree that there are some good people on this site. I have read the "newbie" must reads and they are quite informative as well.
    Do you by chance have insurance on your front porch? Cause I'm thinking you may need it by the time these jokers get through.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.