Home General Discussion

The buffalonian - MIA

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Anyone heard from him or have his contact info? I know he said he was busy in school, not sure if that's still the case.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I have Bill's addy.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, maybe a good bomb would get his attention. PM it to me please.
    Pm sent
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent him the movie pass about 2 months ago and PM'd him askng if he liked any of the sticks... never got a reply.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    He's a good dude, Hope he returns!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    He's a good dude, Hope he returns!
    +1
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Dude, are you the addy bank? Do you have James Bond's addy? I am kidding...it is cool to have someone like you who cares so much about us. You are a good man Mike.
    MVW67:
    I have Bill's addy.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Dude, are you the addy bank? Do you have James Bond's addy? I am kidding...it is cool to have someone like you who cares so much about us. You are a good man Mike.
    MVW67:
    I have Bill's addy.
    I think this is the first time I've ever seen Rip say "Dude"....remember this day! :)
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    LOL...had few glasses of Havana Club Maestros rum. I know I should go to bed and get ready for work tomorrow. I am stressed out.
    rzaman:
    LOL...had few glasses of Havana Club Maestros rum. I know I should go to bed and get ready for work tomorrow. I am stressed out.
    yummy stress reliever, thanks for the kind words...dude, that is a classic...lol wondered where you been, now I know:-) :-) :-)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    rzaman:
    MVW67:
    I have Bill's addy.
    I think this is the first time I've ever seen Rip say "Dude"....remember this day! :)
    Come to Cali Rip. You'll fit right in.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR