Home General Discussion

Great Wolf Lodge

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Wife, kiddos and myself are off to the Great Wolf Lodge this weeked. Anyone ever been? I'm taking along a Punch, DPG Series JJ and a Gurkha Ghost for the trip. I'll get some pics up when we get back. Never had any of the gars, so looking forward to all of them...even the Gurkha ;)

Comments

• jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Which one are you going to ? I have been to the one here in Grapevine.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yep, the Grapevine location.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Wife, kiddos and myself are off to the Great Wolf Lodge this weeked. Anyone ever been? I'm taking along a Punch, DPG Series JJ and a Gurkha Ghost for the trip. I'll get some pics up when we get back. Never had any of the gars, so looking forward to all of them...even the Gurkha ;)
    If it is the Lodge in Wisconsin Dells, you are in for a real treat. I have never stayed there but i have been buy it many times. Your family will really enjoy it.......
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Ive been to the great wolflodge in bfe western washington. Water park sucked, poker was soft (only positive thing) and the dealers were asswholes. Oh wait your in Texas... you`ll have have a great time!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Great Wolf Lodge in Michigan is awful cold this time of year. Unless your sking I would steer clear. you'll freeze your a$$ off.
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Great Wolf Lodge in Michigan is awful cold this time of year. Unless your sking I would steer clear. you'll freeze your a$$ off.
    It is 73 right now and will be 79 tomorrow..... welcome to Texas. The indoor water park is a humid and balmy 80 degrees all the time..... too hot for me and my cigars !!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    ddubridge:
    It is 73 right now and will be 79 tomorrow..... welcome to Texas. The indoor water park is a humid and balmy 80 degrees all the time..... too hot for me and my cigars !!
    sounds nice. got an extra ticket for me? I would also need a plane ticket to texas or if you'd like to pay for my gas both ways that would be ok too.