Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Daniel and his "cookie stands"

Wow, Daniel Reyes just knocked be off my feet with his generosity. Bro, thanks so much for the coasters and my wife thanks you too! As some of you know, we have been building a house for the past 9 months and got to move in on Monday. I mentioned that I liked Daniel's "cookie" stand and that it would make a great coaster. Daniel hooked me up with enough "coasters" for 50 people AND in all colors so it will go with how ever we (she) decides to decorate. Daniel, your kindness amazes me and I am truly grateful! Thank you buddy!

PS. Thank you for the additional stogie stand too, now I'll keep one in my herfador for when I travel!

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Wow, Daniel Reyes just knocked be off my feet with his generosity. Bro, thanks so much for the coasters and my wife thanks you too! As some of you know, we have been building a house for the past 9 months and got to move in on Monday. I mentioned that I liked Daniel's "cookie" stand and that it would make a great coaster. Daniel hooked me up with enough "coasters" for 50 people AND in all colors so it will go with how ever we (she) decides to decorate. Daniel, your kindness amazes me and I am truly grateful! Thank you buddy!

PS. Thank you for the additional stogie stand too, now I'll keep one in my herfador for when I travel!
    Daniel is a PRO.....No doubt about it....Nice, very Nice.....
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Daniel, we must meet, so you can pay for your generosity in person!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    +1!!! Awesome Daniel, way to hook it up.

And on a side note....new house you say though, Doc? Congrats bro!!!
    You haven't given your new addy out to anyone yet, have you? If you want to send it to me for safe keeping, I'll be happy to ensure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    greg2648:

You haven't given your new addy out to anyone yet, have you? If you want to send it to me for safe keeping, I'll be happy to ensure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. :-D
    My hands are the right ones
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    That is awesome. Did they come with cookies?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:
    greg2648:

Easy killers!!!! LOL, the addy of mine that is floating around out there is my office addy so that won't be changing!
    jthanatos:
    LOL, no cookies, but Daniel knew I was going to use these as coasters so that's understandable.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    That is awesome. nice one dan!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jthanatos:
    LOL, no cookies, but Daniel knew I was going to use these as coasters so that's understandable.
    Ah, so they came with beer then. :P
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:
    greg2648:

Easy killers!!!! LOL, the addy of mine that is floating around out there is my office addy so that won't be changing!
    Aw, very good then.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Santa loves cookies! Had some for breakfast!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    Santa loves cookies! Had some for breakfast!

nick loves cookies too!!! High five, Santa.
  • nickiam:
    Santa Claus:
    Santa loves cookies! Had some for breakfast!

nick loves cookies too!!! High five, Santa.
    *slap!*
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Very generous and awesome, Daniel is our resident inventor. I like how the gray coasters look. Enjoy...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweeet. I recommend getting some of those adhesive sticker thingys for the bottom. Enjoy brotastic!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Yup the bottom right ones in the pic are my faves!!! I'll post a pic of my first beer on the coaster!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those look very cool sounds like you need to throwa party so you can use them all...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!!!! That shipping must have killed you lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Daniel... Awesome gifty..enjoy Matty boy!!
    Daniel, my wife was thrilled when she saw those! Thank you so much and I had a couple delicious beverages to try them out!
    I was actually really impressed with the Sierra Nevada, however, Hoegaarden is my ALL-TIME favorite wheat beer.
    Thanks again Daniel, you are awesome!