Home General Discussion

Isaac.....What up, Bro....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I see you cruisin'......Whats up baby......How you do doin'.......I love you Mannnnnn......

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    am i not ghosting?? it used to work before... Im good and you??
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    am i not ghosting?? it used to work before... Im good and you??
    I miss you......Nice to see you post.....
    I was just looking to see how everyones doing this holiday. looks like most everyones having fun.
    lcpleel:
    I was just looking to see how everyones doing this holiday. looks like most everyones having fun.
    We are having a great time......Bunch of new guys......We lost some old guys......We picked up some unbelievable BORKs......You left me at the Alter.......I am lost......lol......The forum is a better place with you in it.......
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    We are having a great time......Bunch of new guys......We lost some old guys......We picked up some unbelievable BORKs......You left me at the Alter.......I am lost......lol......The forum is a better place with you in it.......

looks like its doing better that I left. You guys are too good to just leave i had to swing by and sheck it out.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, how did I miss this one?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • HO HO HO Isaac. merrrrry christmas!
  • Please cruise right on over to the Daily Hotties thread and check out my hot wife!!
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

looks like its doing better that I left. You guys are too good to just leave i had to swing by and sheck it out.
    We are doing pretty good.....I get my a$$ beat dailey.......RCY is still a terror.....I told Glen that I will be here waiting for you old guys to come back......Rudy is still the man......RobbyRas is kickin azz....Kuzi is running the Christmas Exchange. Everyone still looks up to him.......I am glad you are still hangin in there.....Stay well, my friend.....
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

We are doing pretty good.....I get my a$$ beat dailey.......RCY is still a terror.....I told Glen that I will be here waiting for you old guys to come back......Rudy is still the man......RobbyRas is kickin azz....Kuzi is running the Christmas Exchange. Everyone still looks up to him.......I am glad you are still hangin in there.....Stay well, my friend.....

thanks again for the warm welcome back. you still live at the same address?
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

Hahahaha.....Some crazy Ba$tard posted my addy in a thread for everyone to see......If I ever find that guy.......Yeah, its the same.....How about you.......About a month ago Trident put together a package that included 9 hats for me.....I put them on the shelf with the Dirty Rat hat that you sent me.....Pretty F'ing Cool......
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

Hey Isaac, Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. As you know Greg is too humble to toot his own horn but as you well know Greg is still the ultimate one man wrecking crew. Glad to hear yous aight.
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

Hahahaha.....Some crazy Ba$tard posted my addy in a thread for everyone to see......If I ever find that guy.......Yeah, its the same.....How about you.......About a month ago Trident put together a package that included 9 hats for me.....I put them on the shelf with the Dirty Rat hat that you sent me.....Pretty F'ing Cool......

LOL who the hell puts others info on the open forums? collect them hats! Im on the ashtray thing right now. have too many ashtrays to know what to do with them.
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

Hey Isaac, Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. As you know Greg is too humble to toot his own horn but as you well know Greg is still the ultimate one man wrecking crew. Glad to hear yous aight.

Rudy, still after sharks? Im glad to see your still on.
  • how RUDE
    I am so happy to see that you are ok.........I thought that you might be gone for good.......
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

Rudy, still after sharks? Im glad to see your still on.
    ;o) Yea JJ wont let me leave, he says too many people would be happy, and I cant let that happen, so I do my part. lol
    Santa Claus:
    how RUDE

im sorry how are you?
    Santa Claus:
    how RUDE

im sorry how are you?
    danielzreyes:
    How you doing Dan.
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    How you doing Dan.
    Dan has become quite the inventor.....You should see his Stoggie Stand......He is alot smarter than me and you....lol.
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    How you doing Dan.
    Dan has become quite the inventor.....You should see his Stoggie Stand......He is alot smarter than me and you....lol.
    stogie stand?
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    How you doing Dan.
    Haha funny. I'm good bro. I still have your addy from when you sent me that OpuX box. I think I'll put it to good use some time next week. (your addy that is)
    In all seriousness the Forum has been pretty good, as Greg said some awesome new members. Still has some hiccups every now and then but overall pretty good. Hope to see ya more. Take Care and have a merry one.
  • lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    How you doing Dan.
    Dan is doing quite well. he still has surfer hair but he doesnt surf. he's a faker. he puts on that acura sign for his civic. fakerrrrr
    Santa Claus:
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    How you doing Dan.
    Dan is doing quite well. he still has surfer hair but he doesnt surf. he's a faker. he puts on that acura sign for his civic. fakerrrrr
    LOL my hair is gone bro. I donated it.
  • danielzreyes:
    Santa Claus:
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    How you doing Dan.
    LOL my hair is gone bro. I donated it.
    ho ho ho tis the season to be give hair fa lalalalla la la la la