Home General Discussion

UPS Smartpost

Screw You, UPS SmartPost. Normally 2-Day shipping from CCOM, Now it has been 4 days (still hasn't arrived). That is all.

Comments

• ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Took 7 days for my Black Friday deal to get here
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found that I can specify priority mail on any shipment from any source I deal with. I don't believe a person has to accept smartpost. Just inform your shippers of your preference.

I've heard that priority mail isn't the best way in certain parts of the country but it sure works great where I live. I get shipments from the east coast in two days, consistently.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's nothing. It took 2 weeks for my orders to go to me and Jiunn.
    And then, they didn't even deliver the packages, USPS did.
    UPS is a joke.

USPS priority takes 3 days from anywhere in the US to me.
    No question that USPS has it's problems, but I have yet to have a problem with any package I put insurance on and for the extra couple bucks, it is sometimes worth it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    my orders from ccom are always transferred from ups to usps, but i always get them in a timely fashion! the packages i send thru usps....whole different nightmare!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    today is 7 days im waiting from usps
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    The packages i send thru usps....whole different nightmare!

Ah, but are you shipping via priority mail ? That's all kinds of different than just shipping USPS.

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    yup, i sent a bomb to rains buddy about a month and a half ago, never made it, i got the address back from usps and a letter saying the box was empty, i also sent 2 packages out on the 23rd of october, 1 priority and 1 parcel post, those are both residing in new jersey for the past 3 weeks. i dont remember who the priority package was sent to, but the other was supposed to go to marine(james) when the shizz set up the little bombing spree. im really pissed off, that one probably wont make it!
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    I have noticed that this week. I was buying online on monday, tuesday and weds. My purchases usually come a day later because I'm not too far from where the are shipped out. Received my things a few days after they were purchased. Glad I'm not the only one lol.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imgembo:
    Took 7 days for my Black Friday deal to get here
    Same here..don't like it one bit!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just checked mine still sitting at the post office thats like 1.5 miles from my house...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Unbelievable..Day 4.."Package returned to sender by local post office, undeliverable as addressed. Contact sender for further assistance." Really? Not only for one package, but 2 packages!! WTF
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Unbelievable..Day 4.."Package returned to sender by local post office, undeliverable as addressed. Contact sender for further assistance." Really? Not only for one package, but 2 packages!! WTF
    that sounds terrible.good luck with that let us know how it plays out.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Too bad...hope it all works out! At least they were returned to sender as it seems lately there a lot that just "disappear" or bounce around when the return addy is right there!! WTF
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent a package out that was for Nikki, TJ and marine.
    It was supposed to arrive just before James got home (a while ago when he came back to the states) and even though the tracking said it was delivered, it never made it.
    It gets really aggravating on the shipping stuff.
    It seems that none of them are worth a damn.

I can say that without a doubt, DHL is the worst of the worst.
    Of the last 5 packages that were shipped where DHL was used, only 2 ever made it where they were going.
    That's a pretty poor record.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.