Home Non Cigar Related
Options

So close to a good idea...

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_california_freeing_inmates

Releasing illegal alien inmates for immediate deportation to free up some CA money...good
Releasing them into the federal system...Bad
Instead of California taxpayers paying for the scumbags, now ALL of America gets to share in the tab(cause god knows...were all rolling in the dough) and inflates an already bulging federal prison system...UGLY!!

My dad always used to say "...if you come to me with a headache, make sure you have tylenol...". Well here's my idea. Round up ALL illegal aliens in all prison systems across the land, document them, deport them to a mexican location of our choosing(tee hee), send Mexico a bill for deportation expenses.

Remember back during the election when border security was a HUGE topic getting massive amounts of attention...wtf happened to it. As soon as Mr. Oops-cant-find-my-birth-certificate took office this issue went cold and dead.

Comments

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Jetmech_63:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_california_freeing_inmates

Releasing illegal alien inmates for immediate deportation to free up some CA money...good
    Releasing them into the federal system...Bad
    Instead of California taxpayers paying for the scumbags, now ALL of America gets to share in the tab(cause god knows...were all rolling in the dough) and inflates an already bulging federal prison system...UGLY!!

My dad always used to say "...if you come to me with a headache, make sure you have tylenol...". Well here's my idea. Round up ALL illegal aliens in all prison systems across the land, document them, deport them to a mexican location of our choosing(tee hee), send Mexico a bill for deportation expenses.

Remember back during the election when border security was a HUGE topic getting massive amounts of attention...wtf happened to it. As soon as Mr. Oops-cant-find-my-birth-certificate took office this issue went cold and dead.
    Actually, I'll have to defend BHO on this one after an article i read today (i hate myself for agreeing with him)... see article below...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31444914/ns/politics/
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    That article says a whole ot of nothing. The only thing of merit in it was that employers shouldn't be able to exploit workers to drive down wages and that they need to learn english. Other than that Obama didn't say anything. The illegals are still here reaping the benefits and we are stuck paying for them while they "wait in the back of the line."

Send them back to whence they came and let them wait there while they pursue US citizenship legally. As far as the prisoners, they blew their chance at citizenship and their right to be in this country at all when they committed those crimes. I say we build a prison in Mexico and ship them to it. Lock them up and make them take care of them.