Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Wanna be a Rountable Panelist?

I've posted this before and had a few of the Ccom nation join the show... in fact we just posted the most recent show with OchoZacho and webmost....

I know toomes and Trident want to be on, so i thought I would toss the invite out again...

Basically the show sponsor will supply you with 2 cigars... all you have to do is smoke them and take notes on your experience... then we'll record the show... that's it... you'll need a computer with a webcam and a google plus account... it won't cost you anything other than time... so let my know if you're interested!

Click on the image below to check out the most recent episode! As always, it will open in a new window. RobbyRas Roundtable

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You guys should jump on this, I had a blast and cannot wait to do it again.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I'm just waiting on the word from Rob. Super stoked about this!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    what aboot me? WHAT ABOOT JIUNN?!
    hahah "muskeeterzzz"
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I'm sure we can arrange for someone to send you cigars....

On topic, I would love to do this after I get better at evaluating cigars. Still so much to learn, lol.
    jthanatos:
    jliu:
    I'm sure we can arrange for someone to send you cigars....

On topic, I would love to do this after I get better at evaluating cigars. Still so much to learn, lol.
    you go to jail bad boy. who cares, just join anyways.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ok, check it... New Roundtable staring Toombes, jliu and jthanatos is in the works... look for PM's guys!

if anyone else is interested, PM me for details... it's no cost to you... the sponsor will send you sticks free of charge... you just have to smoke 'em and talk about 'em
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very cool table there Rob, this should be interesting!
    Holy crap! I'm on the Roundtable with Snoobie?!?! No good can come from this! Jthanatos, I apologize beforehand for any shenanigans that may occur...
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Holy crap! I'm on the Roundtable with Snoobie?!?! No good can come from this! Jthanatos, I apologize beforehand for any shenanigans that may occur...
    I plan to appear sans pants.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brothers!!! This should be fun
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    ok, check it... New Roundtable staring Toombes, jliu and jthanatos is in the works... look for PM's guys!

if anyone else is interested, PM me for details... it's no cost to you... the sponsor will send you sticks free of charge... you just have to smoke 'em and talk about 'em
    i totally got bumped! No worries Robby, looking forward to being a part of it in the future
    jthanatos:
    Toombes:
    I plan to appear sans pants.

Awesome!! I'll wear my sexy Christmas boxers and toe socks!!
    Trident:
    robbyras:

i totally got bumped! No worries Robby, looking forward to being a part of it in the future
    My bad Bro... you're in the next show for sure... Let's get 2 more people and I can get the sponsor to send out sticks for 2 shows right now...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I think I got bumped too. Sigh.
    Trident, Marker and Santa on the next show! We can review Santa's true identity!!!
  • robbyras:
    Trident, Marker and Santa on the next show! We can review Santa's true identity!!!
    *Word *****
    Santa Claus:
    robbyras:
    *Word *****
    I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I'll take it as a yes
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I would love to do it again if the opportunity ever arises. Put me on the backup for the backup list. It was a blast!
    OchoZacho:
    I would love to do it again if the opportunity ever arises. Put me on the backup for the backup list. It was a blast!
    we need you on a better internet connection... if you promise to hardline out to your laptop, then you can com on again :)

I like the way you talk about cigars, so I'd love to have you on again...
    Actually... Santa will never divulge his true self, so let's go with Trident, Marker and Zach again! yes... Roundtable Show #5 is full... now reserving spots for show #6... post if you're interested
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    U know I'm game bro