Home General Discussion

Poker League

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, since everyone has been busy with the holidays and i have been sick, if everyone wants to we can resume our poker league next wed. Dec. 5th 8 p.m., i will put up the tourney so people can register and if anyone new wants to join just pm me. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested, I am still available and would love to play some cards with the brothers here. Originally a dozen or so signed up for the weekly game, however it seems to have died out. Anyone who wants to play some poker...contact Glock1975.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks poker slob, yes if peeps are still interested i will create the tourney for tomorrow night, i think we have 13 registered players in the league. Just let me know.
    Actually we have 15 members, new to the league is biodarwin and smoke em if u got them. I created the tourney game if anyone wants to play 8 p.m. est tomorrow night. Just register. Anyone else wants info just pm me. Thanks
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works for me!
    So anyone up for some poker tonight? I will add something else to the game, anyone who knocks me out i will put a bounty on my head for extras 5 sticks. Come get some.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    I should be there.
  • ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    Hello Hello! Sorry I haven't played in the last few games but it's not only due to the holidays, my business is keeping me busy and also because gametime is the same as my daughters practice where I have to drop and pick her up. Keep the game going and I'll join in soon. Good luck.
    That's cool bro, anyone playing tonight, if we don't get like 8 i will just cancel it.
    Bummer, hopefully more join. ihategnome = biodarwin
    Yeai'm hopeing to bro, i knew u were going to play. Looks like right now we only have 3
    If we do not have enough for a tournament we could open a cash game table and vherf? I would be down either way :)
    i'm not sure how to set it up for that or handle that, we usually play for a buy in a decent 5er of cigars, not sure playing for money would go down really well. And i would suck just 3 of us.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm game if'n you'll have me.
    Of course Gordon, u r already in the league, just register.
    Glock1975:
    i'm not sure how to set it up for that or handle that, we usually play for a buy in a decent 5er of cigars, not sure playing for money would go down really well. And i would suck just 3 of us.

Sorry I think I didn't communicate myself clearly. The cash game I speak of is just a non-tournament poker table you can open up via Home Games portion of Pokerstars. The nice thing about a "cash game" is you can sit out a hand or 2 if you need to do something and you can walk away at any time. You are betting with free points so its not really a "cash" game per say.
    biodarwin:
    Glock1975:

Sorry I think I didn't communicate myself clearly. The cash game I speak of is just a non-tournament poker table you can open up via Home Games portion of Pokerstars. The nice thing about a "cash game" is you can sit out a hand or 2 if you need to do something and you can walk away at any time. You are betting with free points so its not really a "cash" game per say.
    Oh, never have done that before, just know how i set the league up, it only lets me set up tourney's up for certain times, that's all everyone has played on here before.
    Where's all my regular BOTL players at?
    I am willing to play 3 handed if ya''ll want to
    I don't know, 3 is almost not woth it.
    Game on we have 4, anyone hurry up
    i finally win a poker game, even though there were just 4 of us, gg guys. Thanks for comimg out and playing.
    Glock1975:
    i finally win a poker game, even though there were just 4 of us, gg guys. Thanks for comimg out and playing.
    fun times. Congrats
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Awwww man lol. Congrats Ray. I'll get something headed your direction pretty soon. Might be a few days though.
    No problem Gordon
    Glock1975:
    No problem Gordon
    Let me get that address Ray!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    No problem Gordon
    PM sent Bro
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    No problem Gordon
    Same here.
    biodarwin:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    No problem Gordon
    Same here.
    Pm sent to u 2 bro.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Glock...Mrs. Slob took quite ill last night, so playing just wasn't in the cards. Would love to play next week if we can get a game.
    Are we playing this week Ray Ray?