Home General Discussion

Guess What I got in the mail....

Black Band project smokes... imageimage

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    for a moment i thought it was gunna be the Xikar Defiance hat.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    What with the sudden obsession with the Defiance hat. Didn't I send you your first Defiance?
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    What with the sudden obsession with the Defiance hat. Didn't I send you your first Defiance?
    yes you did. it just seems to have come up alot as of late. they are a good smoke. i wouldnt say its "amazing" but i would gladly smoke more
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    yes you did. it just seems to have come up alot as of late. they are a good smoke. i wouldnt say its "amazing" but i would gladly smoke more
    You trying to drop hints again kuz? Have you got to any of those new RP's I threw your way?
    im not a hint dropper. if i really wanted some id ask.

i have not tried them yet. but soon. im trying to smoke down my humi a bit because im looking to eventually buy a few boxes and split them with others here.
    I know what one of those boxes will be :) ... mmmm
    i think i put the ISOM box i was thinkin of on the back burner. the boxes i have been eying are
    El Cobre
    AVO Domaine
    Camacho Diploma Maduro.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Saw this and checked my mail on a whim. Small box from Camacho! A friend in CA got theirs today too.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i think i put the ISOM box i was thinkin of on the back burner. the boxes i have been eying are
    El Cobre
    AVO Domaine
    Camacho Diploma Maduro.
    When you decide to do the box split, I'd be down to go in on that box of El Cobre's with you, unless you already have someone lined up for it.
  • adamkhaliladamkhalil Posts: 80
    LeftFive:
    Saw this and checked my mail on a whim. Small box from Camacho! A friend in CA got theirs today too.
    I'm jealous I didn't get on the ball with this offer. Free camacho's (free anything really) is the way to go! haha
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    kuzi16:
    El Cobre
    AVO Domaine
    Camacho Diploma Maduro.
    When you decide to do the box split, I'd be down to go in on that box of El Cobre's with you, unless you already have someone lined up for it.
    I don't know Tony...you might just want to get a box for yourself...they're damn good.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    alienmisprint:
    kuzi16:
    El Cobre
    AVO Domaine
    Camacho Diploma Maduro.
    I don't know Tony...you might just want to get a box for yourself...they're damn good.
    Maybe. I'm on a buying hiatus until I get to Lousianna, but they may well make it onto my list. They are one of the few cigars I would buy a box of without trying first, simply because the reputation they seem to have on the boards here and I feel pretty conifdent that if for some reason I didn't like them, I could always trade them up for something else. I love this forum.
    i actually have two people already wanting to split that. with four people we could do two boxes four ways. iduno.... im not there yet anyway. i need three things to get it rollin: the time, the money, and the room in the humidor. i only have one of those.
    5. Permission from the wife.
    madurofan:
    5. Permission from the wife.
    what happened to 4?
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I was totally ready to guess what you got! This thread was a letdown...-2 cool points...
    **** ... 4.Permission from the wife.