Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Help with avatar

Ok, I feel like a cotton-headed ninny muggins because I can't figure out how to change my avatar and get it to work. I've tried different sizes and formats of pictures and it still doesn't show up after 10-15 minutes. I can put that same picture in my signature and it works fine so I believe the coding is correct. I tried searching avatar and didn't find anything useful after page 3 and honestly gave up.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Click Personalize (up top) - Click Avatar Tab - upload picture from your hard drive
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    beatnic:
    Click Personalize (up top) - Click Avatar Tab - upload picture from your hard drive
    thanks sir but thats exactly what I'm doing and it still won't display the new avatar.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    beatnic:
    thanks sir but thats exactly what I'm doing and it still won't display the new avatar.
    Restart your browser? Clear cookies/history/cache?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    beatnic:
    it takes a minute
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    All the above has been done on multiple browsers and I've waited hours for the changes to take effect.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    I had to completely restart my computer to see the change.