Home General Discussion

Free Punch Cigar

gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
Google Free Punch Cigar and click on Mr Punchs Tax Relief Program .....the jist of it is takes about 2 minutes to register (you will receive emails and promo's from them in the future) and they will send you a coupon for one free Punch cigar when you buy 2 at a brick and mortar store , includes any kind of Punch. Registration ends July 4th 09. Not a bad deal if you like Punch cigars , personally I like the Punch Gran Puro quite a bit. Hhmmmm ...possibly inspired by the Black Band Project ...who knows ...wonder if this starts a trend by cigar companies ...

Comments

• MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    gmill880:
    wonder if this starts a trend by cigar companies ...

I hope so.
    You can never have too many sticks ^_^
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    MAJORdorMo:
    gmill880:
    wonder if this starts a trend by cigar companies ...

I hope so.
    You can never have too many sticks ^_^

That is a true statement Major ...
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I printed off my coupon and hit two of my B&M's tonight. The third in town dropped punch from their stock about 2 months ago...but they're more of a tobacco store with a humidor than a cigar shop. I picked up 6 sticks tonight for around 25 bucks. All different kinds, some I haven't tried yet. I'm pumped to try them. Also, it says you can't print another coupon for 5 days, but if you clear your cookies you can get another right away.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    nsezell:
    I printed off my coupon and hit two of my B&M's tonight. The third in town dropped punch from their stock about 2 months ago...but they're more of a tobacco store with a humidor than a cigar shop. I picked up 6 sticks tonight for around 25 bucks. All different kinds, some I haven't tried yet. I'm pumped to try them. Also, it says you can't print another coupon for 5 days, but if you clear your cookies you can get another right away.

Good deal ...glad to see someone take advantage of this ...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks muchly for the info. I musta done something wrong, however, 'cause after I printed my first coupon I cleared my cookies and tried again. It didn't work. I got the message "Sorry, this e-mail address is already registered". Oh, well, I guess I shouldn't be greedy...
  • naughtnaught Posts: 56
    Yum! Thanks for the heads up.