Home Non Cigar Related

Xbox Kinect

Anyone have one or have one for their kids that can tell me the must have games are? We have always done Wii and PS3 but got them Xbox and Kin for cmas just not sure what the best games are...

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teege:
    Anyone have one or have one for their kids that can tell me the must have games are? We have always done Wii and PS3 but got them Xbox and Kin for cmas just not sure what the best games are...
    We have the Kinect.
    But we don't really use it much.
    We like like skylanders for xbox 360. It's a fun game.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Kinect sports and Kinect Adventures are pretty cool for the kids. But to be honest there's not much out there.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot about the Kinect sports. It is fun. We do play it once in a while, but not really a lot.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I only bring out the Kinect for youth group events. The kids love Just Dance and the sports stuff. At home, I think I only ever use it to quickly navigate menus.
  • DynaguyDynaguy Posts: 51
    The connect has pretty much been a flop for Microsoft. For that reason, not many developers have bothered to offer games for it. My kids have had one for a year now. At first, they used it faily frequently. But the novelty wore off quickly and it has not been used in months. Save your $$$$
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    I already bought it but tbh the main reason was I needed an excuse to give my wife as to why I needed to get the Halo Xbox and that was so I could get the kids a Kinect. So now I just was looking for a few games they might enjoy :)
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Dance Central 2 is awesome, and I think 3 just came out... maybe they put Oppa Gungnam Style on it
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dance games are great and man you get a work out doing some of the dance and sport stuff. We really enjoy it and use it every week. I think there is a new model out or coming out that is updated and enhanced. Not sure. I read about it in the past week but can't remember where.
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Newegg.com has a few decent looking kinect games... I got one for my kids for x-mas too, along with 5-6 games from newegg. I liked the look of power up heroes, where they get to make an avatar of themselves and be the super hero.