Home Non Cigar Related

Baby Day

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
While you all are enjoying the end of the world apocalypse I will be watching the birth of my son. It is midnight here and the wife goes into the hospital at 6 AM to be induced. I think we have decided on Elijah for a first name but haven't come up with a middle name yet. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and I will post an update later. Thanks guys and please watch out for the crazies today. Seriously when I was a cop, full moons and events like this made the crazy people come out and do some really weird crap.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck to your whole family and enjoy that early Christmas present!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good luck and hope everything goes smoothly bro. Merry Christmas and congratulations.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Good luck and hope everything goes smoothly bro. Merry Christmas and congratulations.
    +1
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Good luck Jack
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    While you all are enjoying the end of the world apocalypse I will be watching the birth of my son. It is midnight here and the wife goes into the hospital at 6 AM to be induced. I think we have decided on Elijah for a first name but haven't come up with a middle name yet. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and I will post an update later. Thanks guys and please watch out for the crazies today. Seriously when I was a cop, full moons and events like this made the crazy people come out and do some really weird crap.
    Great news, Jack! Are you going to name the lad Apocalypse?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Good luck and congratulations.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the birth of your son! Here's hoping everything goes well and this is such an amazing Christmas gift!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, that is really awesome.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Congrats!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Congrats jsnake!
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Congrats on your bundle of joy!!!!!! Hope everything goes smoothly!!!
  • DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    Congrats man!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Good day for you Jake.. Congratulations to you.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Now that's a good reason to smoke a cigar!!! Congrats
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    congratulations Jake! You're gonna love being a dad. Enjoy every minute you can, the days will go by slow...but the years will go by quickly.

"Long ashes my friends."

• jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    congrats. i just had my baby girl delivered at 12:33 today also. today is a great day for both of us.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats buddy!! Elijah Nathaniel made his appearance at 2:27 pm weighing in at 7.15 oz and 19.5 in long. Will post a pic when thi gas settle down.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Congrats guys! I'm happy for you. It's not the end of the world but it will be a totally different world in the morning!
  • Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Congratulations Jake!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brotha! Great pick on the name, very manly. I may be a little biased though
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats brotha! Great pick on the name, very manly. I may be a little biased though

If he posts pix of the baby wearing shorty-shorts, I'm leaving again...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Elijah
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adorable. Congrats bro.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR