Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gripnrip...Ripped Me a New One....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
A short time ago I had a conversation with Gripnrip. Tom had expressed some interest in a couple of high end cigars. I mentioned to him that I would be more than happy to send him a couple of cigars to try. At that time he thanked me but put everything on hold. That is, so I thought... Today, out of the blue, I received this generous package from Tom. I am starting to wonder if he lured me into a trap...lol. Tom, thank you for the cigars. No good deed goes unpunished. The good news is that you have earned a one-way ticket....Incoming.

DSC_4315[1]

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cute oliva
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Greg we have to talk about your pics,, Now I still love ya and everything but gum dabit please try to capture the foot as well.... P Now is that a MOW or a MOW Ruination with the dual band????Nice hit ripngrin
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow Greg, enjoy those, and let that be a lesson that no good deed goes unpunished!!!!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Yeah.....Photography is not my specialty......I will do better.....I am still better than Jiunn.......
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    how dare you.......cracker........you must be trippin........see below........eat my shorts..........

• gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    A short time ago I had a conversation with Gripnrip. Tom had expressed some interest in a couple of high end cigars. I mentioned to him that I would be more than happy to send him a couple of cigars to try. At that time he thanked me but put everything on hold. That is, so I thought... Today, out of the blue, I received this generous package from Tom. I am starting to wonder if he lured me into a trap...lol. Tom, thank you for the cigars. No good deed goes unpunished. The good news is that you have earned a one-way ticket....Incoming.

DSC_4315[1]

Now Greg, be nice....just poking the Bear-that's what we do for fun in Montana-lol. Seriously, just thanks for your generous offer. Why not send any retaliation you have in mind to the next "cigars for troops" campaign. That way, we're all happy!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    how dare you.......cracker........you must be trippin........see below........eat my shorts..........

Need a Pedicure! Lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    MVW67:
    jliu:

Need a Pedicure! Lol
    Your feet are extremely less hairy than I anticipated
  • gripnrip:
    Now Greg, be nice....just poking the Bear-that's what we do for fun in Montana-lol. Seriously, just thanks for your generous offer. Why not send any retaliation you have in mind to the next "cigars for troops" campaign. That way, we're all happy!
    The Bear does not retaliate,,, he Annihilates ! That is all
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jliu:

I didn't say that I was better in bed than you, just photography......BTW, do you shave your feet......Kind of girly if you ask me.....