Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Box-A-Day Giveaway from Gran Habano - Only 2 drawings left!

Day six and we have only 2 drawings left ... Finally had a Ccom winner tonight... let's try to get another one!

If you know the details of the contest, then you're good to go... if you need the details, then click on the image below

Again, the image does not reflect the box that is being given away. You won't know what you've won until it arrives...

Box a Day from Gran Habano

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    good to hear a homebody here won one! I missed yesterdays due to my phone having **** reception 95% of the day but did enter today Mr. Rob!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the word been posted yet Rob? Looks like everyone is posting yesterday's word.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    today's word is up... not many folks have entered... if they put in yesterday's word, just ignore it
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ive been posting my answers but havent seen them show up? is there something I am not doing right on your web site?
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ive been posting my answers but havent seen them show up? is there something I am not doing right on your web site?
    Ozzie...it can b tricky @ first. From the bottom of this page: http://robbyrasreviews.com/final-box-a-day-giveaway-sunday-day-7-of-7/#comment-9951 be sure to fill in your name, email and the 'answer', that today, looks like this "Sundays Word of the Day is “Matronolagnia” I’m following George on twitter under the name@BearbBarry"