Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tucelli lit me up, literally!

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
I made a passing remark that I had considered trying the Colibri Reload while responding to another thread.
Mr. Tucelli was apparently lurking, or possibly stalking.
Along with Rain's end of our trade, this was waiting at the PO today.
Mike, you have exhibited so much Christmas spirit in the past few weeks that I am left speechless. Well played sir, well played. The Reload is awesome and will receive plenty of use. My heartfelt thanks to you, Mike!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is just awesome!!
    Pure class is what that is.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice mike!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, Mike can't help himself. He is always in the Christmas spirit :)...
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Wow just awesome let us know how the lighter works out for ya.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Mike just takes care of Bizzness...Nicely done sir!! Torch them up Dano!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Daniel

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Nice hit Mike!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Merry Christmas Daniel

And a very Merry Christmas to you, Mike! I've already used it and love it!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit. I have wondered how long the reload tanks last.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    With toasting, touch ups and relights I got about 40 cigars out of it. The first time I used it I was intrigued with the cartridge idea and ended up playing with the lighter and went through my first cartridge rather quickly.

I have a Lotus lighter and the reload lasts longer then my Lotus on a fresh refill. I tested the 3 pack cartridge kit against a normal size can of butane and I got more lights from the pack then the can of butane. Of course there are a lot of factors like relights and touch ups and not playing with the lighter so Daniels results might be different then someone else.

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Merry Christmas Daniel

Merry Christmas Michael
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    pross:
    With toasting, touch ups and relights I got about 40 cigars out of it. The first time I used it I was intrigued with the cartridge idea and ended up playing with the lighter and went through my first cartridge rather quickly.

I have a Lotus lighter and the reload lasts longer then my Lotus on a fresh refill. I tested the 3 pack cartridge kit against a normal size can of butane and I got more lights from the pack then the can of butane. Of course there are a lot of factors like relights and touch ups and not playing with the lighter so Daniels results might be different then someone else.

Great info. They come up on the Sprint Sale quite often, and I never pulled the trigger because the cartridges looked so small