Home Non Cigar Related

Have you ever...?

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
Had the urge to walk into a handicap accessible building and start sanding the Braille dots off of the signs just to mess with the blind?

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL!
    Can't says I have. But truth be told, the thought of adding dots to them have crossed my mind.
    We're so bad. LOL!

I went to school with a blind gal and she would often tell the teachers that they needed to talk louder for her. She had a very interesting sense of humor.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Here's an idea! Wait until your wife, girlfriend, coworker or what have you is napping. Warm a hot dog in the microwave for a couple of seconds to knock the chill off it. Rub said hotdog through their lips or just whack them randomly in the face with it. When they jump up wondering what happened, pretend your zipping your pants up and run away cacklin like a mad man!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Or just mushroom stamp a guy with shoe polish. That one is pretty mean too
    Baby powder in their hair... Everyone deserves to be antiqued!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Had the urge to walk into a handicap accessible building and start sanding the Braille dots off of the signs just to mess with the blind?
    Did that at the bank drive through, but nobody ever noticed.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I've wondered why they put Braille on the drive-up ATM machines?
    beatnic:
    I've wondered why they put Braille on the drive-up ATM machines?

How else are they supposed to get money when they're on a road trip?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Here's an idea! Wait until your wife, girlfriend, coworker or what have you is napping. Warm a hot dog in the microwave for a couple of seconds to knock the chill off it. Rub said hotdog through their lips or just whack them randomly in the face with it. When they jump up wondering what happened, pretend your zipping your pants up and run away cacklin like a mad man!!
    May be a good way to have to register your address for the rest of your life. Or in your case Dan, continue to do so.
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes:
    May be a good way to have to register your address for the rest of your life. Or in your case Dan, continue to do so.

It's not exposure if you're inside your own home with the curtains open! The Widow Haskins shouldn't have been out walking her dog at 0300, anyway...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da f*ck is going on in here?!?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    As an aside....my old man had a joke book (miss ya this holiday pops btw) that was "Jokes for the Blind" and when you opened it up it was just 100 blank pages of paper.
    Vulchor:
    As an aside....my old man had a joke book (miss ya this holiday pops btw) that was "Jokes for the Blind" and when you opened it up it was just 100 blank pages of paper.

Lol!!! One of our dialysis pt's that we transport three times a week is blind. After I had dropped him off at his residence one day my partner waved at him as we were leaving...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Sorry in advance for this one to all the gals on the forum. The little bumps around a womans nipples - God put that there for blind men - its braile and says " Suck Here " !!!
    Wanna get your buddy when summer rolls around? Catch his car/truck/minivan unlocked and dump a handful of glitter/baby powder/flour in the defroster vent then set the controls to defrost and the fan on high! Glitter works best since its metallic and the corners will catch in the cloth of the upholstery.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Wanna get your buddy when summer rolls around? Catch his car/truck/minivan unlocked and dump a handful of glitter/baby powder/flour in the defroster vent then set the controls to defrost and the fan on high! Glitter works best since its metallic and the corners will catch in the cloth of the upholstery.

We did that to my sister on her wedding day with flour and glitter. They had to stop and go to the car wash before heading to the honeymoon. BIL was so mad, but he got me back on my wedding day and used more glitter. I still don't know how he got my car keys, but I suspect my dad might have had something to do with that, since he had a spare set at his house.

Despite that, I second Daniel's comment about what is going on here?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.