Home General Discussion

My Father Special S

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
Hi all. Merry Christmas. I just got a 3 pack of My Father Special S. Wondering if anyone has tried these. If so, what did you think? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Did you get the red banded ones or the white banded ones?
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Honestly. I don't know. I have to check when I get home. On the box they came in I'm pretty sure the logo looked Red but, Not sure about the actual band on the cigars themselves.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    If they look like the one in Shaun's pic, that's the centurion blend. However, both are awesome and I like either.
    KCW:
    Honestly. I don't know. I have to check when I get home. On the box they came in I'm pretty sure the logo looked Red but, Not sure about the actual band on the cigars themselves.
    Depending how you got them could also answer your question. If you got them from Ccom they are the white ones, but if you went to an event or got them from another online retailer, then you probably got the red ones. I like the red one a little better, it seems to be a little more well balanced and a touch spicier/heavier. But, in the white labels defense, it just came out last year, and most of the red ones I have had have just over a year on them. So once the white ones get some age on them, I think they will be a good stick too!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    They are both great. But the reds, like in Shaun's pic, are wow. The whites are good too, but not like the reds. Those are simply awesome.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    KCW:
    Depending how you got them could also answer your question. If you got them from Ccom they are the white ones, but if you went to an event or got them from another online retailer, then you probably got the red ones. I like the red one a little better, it seems to be a little more well balanced and a touch spicier/heavier. But, in the white labels defense, it just came out last year, and most of the red ones I have had have just over a year on them. So once the white ones get some age on them, I think they will be a good stick too!

Yeah. Got 'em from Ccom. The Band is a Peach color, The Logo has a White background with a gold badge with a gold "S" on it. "MY FATHER" is over the "S" in Red. "SPECIAL" is under the "S" in Red. (The "S" looks smaller than the one on your Avatar).
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    If they look like the one in Shaun's pic, that's the centurion blend. However, both are awesome and I like either.
    A while ago I had The Sniper pick some cigars up for me from Outlaw Cigar near where he lives. They are called Bad To The Bone, the house blend which is also supposed to be the old Centurion blend. Interesting that the Special S are the Centurion as well. I'll have to do a taste test.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    I got some of these with an order from Ccom and have smoked one so far. I didn't want it to end.
    KCW:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    KCW:

Yeah. Got 'em from Ccom. The Band is a Peach color, The Logo has a White background with a gold badge with a gold "S" on it. "MY FATHER" is over the "S" in Red. "SPECIAL" is under the "S" in Red. (The "S" looks smaller than the one on your Avatar).
    Ok, those are the 'White' labels, per say. I would let them rest a couple of months...they should get really good come March...but smoke one now to see if you like them how they currently are
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    KCW:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    KCW:

Ok, those are the 'White' labels, per say. I would let them rest a couple of months...they should get really good come March...but smoke one now to see if you like them how they currently are
    OK Thanks Shaun. Happy New year!
    KCW:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    KCW:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    KCW:

OK Thanks Shaun. Happy New year!
    You too bud, Happy Smoking!