Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Attn: Forum! there is no such thing as a "5er" trade. (SleevePlz)

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
I thought you were a teacher Tony. When I was in school, I remember getting scolded by the teacher for "not following directions" anyways .......
Thank for the trade bro. The 2 Camachos I've been dying to try. Merry Christmas and till we trade again. (here is the pic of his so called 5er)
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I count 5 there. Not sure what the problem is? LOL!
    Nicely done.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Daniel, why are you complaing? Reminds me of a guy I knew, he could take the fun out of a strip club...wait..enjoy em bro!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lol...nice hit Tony
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy them Daniel. By my count, I owe you a couple more though!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I think tony gives away better cigars than he smokes. yea I'm pretty sure he does
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Shafty!! Enjoy Daniel
    jliu:
    I think tony gives away better cigars than he smokes. yea I'm pretty sure he does
    I wouldn't say that. I only smoke what you guys give me. Which are pretty freaking awesome. That said, I've smoked all of those at least once each.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol don't trust the sleev!!!!!! But very nice tony!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I wouldn't say that. I only smoke what you guys give me. Which are pretty freaking awesome. That said, I've smoked all of those at least once each.
    i dislike it when you lie to me. that is not very feliz navidad from yesterday
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 is a very grey area i think many ways to count to five.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Which part is a lie?
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Which part is a lie?
    <3 you xoxo
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Tony, can nobody count around here?:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Very nice Tony, can nobody count around here?:-)

I sincerely doubt it. Recently did a "5 for 5" trade with Allsmokedup ... He sent me 8 so I had to show him how many 5 is - I sent him 10. That oughta teach him!!! LOL