Home General Discussion

Let the wife pick my stick

stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
I couldn't decide (didn't fell like getting up after a long day) what to smoke tonight. I told Hailey she could pick one and I'll smoke it. She just grinning at me as I type this, almost sinister like. Stay tuned...

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    stad:
    I couldn't decide (didn't fell like getting up after a long day) what to smoke tonight. I told Hailey she could pick one and I'll smoke it. She just grinning at me as I type this, almost sinister like. Stay tuned...
    Knowing Hailey she will come back empty handed and tell you that you don't need a stick.
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    She's been digging around in the tower for the last 10 min occasionally asking "anything, I can pick anything?" Hummm, this could be interesting.
    ShotgunJohn:
    stad:
    Knowing Hailey she will come back empty handed and tell you that you don't need a stick.
    hahaha! Dude she been letting me smoke in the media room every night since the cold weather started in! It's been awesome! Although I'm burning through a lot more cigars!
    Well after much searching she came back with this-Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosThe Gloria De Leon is made by Curivari. If you haven't smoked one of these yet may I suggest you do. Notes of riasen, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a medium bodied cigar. I'll have to let her pick again tomorrow!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job Hailey... Caleb you're a lucky man!!
  • Thats yummy!
    JLonsinger2011:
    Thats yummy!
    The Curivari line up is awesome. My fav is the RL 4000 and these are a close second.
    She has excellent taste. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos