Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Intergalactic Pass ~ The Empire Strikes Back

I'm over here in Kuwait minding my own business and all of a sudden, the sky is filled with Star Destroyers disgorging Tie Fighters. The rain of death and destruction upon an innocent civilization can only be the work of one person...the Sith Lord...the Dark One...Darth Vader.

The Soldiers put up a valiant fight but in the end the Empire's might was overwhelming.

Here's a picture of the group before the invasion:

And after:

On a serious note, on behalf of myself and all the Soldiers that were able to enjoy the great selection of cigars, I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone involved.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year!!!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Steve, it was a fun pass to be apart of!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Man that is awesome! No more pics of Kuwait, it brings back bad memoires ;)
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    thats awesme!!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Nothing I love more than seeing our service men get hit with sticks...great job!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That is great to see. Thanks for sharing Steve!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Steve, your welcome. What you and your boys are doing over there is outstanding. My heart goes out to each and every one of you for keeping my family safe. Enjoy the sticks, and when you run out let us know...... I sure i can find a BOTL or 10 to help drop a few more to you.

And to everyone who was in the pass....... thank you! And......... who's your daddy?
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    this is so awesome makes me proud what you guys are doing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks for all of your service and sacrifices. Im honored to have been part of this, thank you. I love the after picture, lolz.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    I was expecting the Darth Vader mask, so I had to improvise.
    Glad I was able to give the smokes to the Soldiers.
    Being in the military is tough. Being in the military during the holidays is even more tough.
    It's always an honor for me to help the Soldiers in any way I can whether it's training them or smoking cigars with them.

Every Soldier from the lowest Private to the two Lieutenant Colonels expressed their gratitude to everyone that was involved in this pass.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    WoW! Im glad to have taken part in this.
    AWESOME job Steve! Wicked photos!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    So Steve...is that you princess lea?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this is so cool. i can't wait to take part in something like this in the future.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    catfishbluezz:
    Um. Yea. Not by choice. Joe, one of the MEDEVAC pilots was handing out the masks. Of course, I had to be a good sport about it.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    catfishbluezz:
    Um. Yea. Not by choice. Joe, one of the MEDEVAC pilots was handing out the masks. Of course, I had to be a good sport about it.
    Like a boss!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    those pictures have made my year, thank all of you for doing what I got disqualified from being able to enter into
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    So very awesome, those pics are priceless!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Top notch, pics and thank you so very much!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice indeed very nice
    no matter where you go, there you are.