Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My sight is back, THANKS to my Vision

I got these delicious treats for christmas from Peter aka Vision and boy are they GREAT! Thanks Peter Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had one the other night from 0patience, very tasty!! Great job there Peter! Enjoy Rob!!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    These are great cigars for daily smoke. They are hand made from short fillers. the tobaccos comes from Remedios growing region. Some people underestimate them because the tobaccos are not from Vuelta Abajo. They have rich flavors with medium to full bodied strength. You will enjoy them.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I love those things... I just want to chew on them when I smoke them. Perfect yardgar, driving smoke, morning smoke, and general cheap cigar that has a great finish man.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem my man. I hope you enjoy them.

catfishbluezz:
    I love those things... I just want to chew on them when I smoke them. Perfect yardgar, driving smoke, morning smoke, and general cheap cigar that has a great finish man.
    Thats sort of why I picked those. Rob smokes on 99% of all mornings on his way to work. Figured its a good size and lots of people seem to enjoy them. Once the Wineador is up I am looking into a box for my self =)
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Great gift
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice of you Peter!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Pete, very nice:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    very nice peter. you are a great guy
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I have to say that Ivory is a great guy and the smokes are so good. I will be buying more of these sticks to smoke in the morning. Nothing like Ebony & Ivory.