Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Opus X's are in

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey all, Just wanted to pass along that Opus's in my area are in, and pretty plentiful still. I have only been able to buy Robustos (5 1/4x50) and Perfetion #4 (5 3/16x43). I know these can be d@mn pricey some places and really hard to find as well. If anyone has real trouble locating them, feel free to PM me with what you would like and we can strike a trade or something of the like. Just posting as a bit of help, sonce I tend to be lucky with Opus and where I live (THANK GOD!!!)

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    What are the prices like by you?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Robustos go for around 14 and the precfections for around 12
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    ...very tempting. Especially because I have 450 bucks just sitting around. Let me think on that.
    I know your feelings---although I am lucky to have 4.50 sitting around usually...lol:)
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Is there anything you'd be willing to take for some opus'? I'd be interested in picking some up. PM if there's something you'd like to trade for.

Thanks.
    PM sent Bass.
    Right back at ya.
    And back at your sir.
    Replied boss.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I should finish a job here in the next few weeks and that'll clear up some major Humidor stuffings. Hope they still have them in stock then. Do they sell them by the box?
    cabinetmaker:
    I should finish a job here in the next few weeks and that'll clear up some major Humidor stuffings. Hope they still have them in stock then. Do they sell them by the box?
    Im afraid they do not----still around 50 or so in stock though as of 2 days ago.