Home Non Cigar Related

Anyone else do this?

scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
Does anyone else get bored during commercials and get up and leave to go do something rather than sit there. I think I may have ADD/ADHD. I just did this for every commercial of Moonshiners tonight..

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course. Commercials are intermissions for you to go do things.
    I didn't think anyone actually watched them.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Tivo. I pause the show and go get something to snack on or whatever. Come back later and FF through the commercials.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hate them. They are twice as loud as the show.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DVR
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    DVR
    +1 I'm easily frustrated when I have to watch commercials .... I don't always watch commercials but when I do it's during the Super Bowl....... Stay Thirsty My Friend
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    definitely love the dvr.put on a show go do something else for a few minutes then come back rewind and watch with out commercials.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never watch anything (except the Super Bowl) live anymore. As I write this, I have a show paused. My morning routine is to get up, turn on the tv, find something to watch, and pause it while I take care of the dogs, fix my breakfast, and read the forum. :)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    I never watch anything (except the Super Bowl) live anymore. As I write this, I have a show paused. My morning routine is to get up, turn on the tv, find something to watch, and pause it while I take care of the dogs, fix my breakfast, and read the forum. :)
    I second this. the only thing i ever watch in realtime now is sports.