Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A little LOVE no hating!!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Yes, all love no HATE in this one.....Enjoy the prems.....

9405 5036 9930 0303 2987 38
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is directed at me, but all I did was ask for your address. Please don't hurt me!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Just follow the numbers....LOL You have two days!!!
    BOOM!!! LOL
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    You got me good Mike, I really appreciate the bomb but I must retaliate. My bomb will probably look like a firecracker compared to this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sometimes the best payback is amassed over time and then you can full frontal assault him.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Sometimes the best payback is amassed over time and then you can full frontal assault him.
    that's how i am treating the bombs that i have gotten.

As a newb to cigars my bombs wouldn't even look like a firecracker.....more like a snap pop. I just add addresses to my list and what they sent me and i will have my revenge.
    james40:
    very funny James.......not:)
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    that's how i am treating the bombs that i have gotten.

As a newb to cigars my bombs wouldn't even look like a firecracker.....more like a snap pop. I just add addresses to my list and what they sent me and i will have my revenge.

I feel kind of the same as a noob. I really want to bomb some of the helpful, kind, and explosive BOTLs/BORKs on here (I did read that thread), but I'd feel like a cap gun going off because I have no inventory to speak of.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.