Home Non Cigar Related

A new Balloon for my boy

I decided to break out the balloons and make a Spiderman for my son, this is the first time he has seen me make a big balloon.
This is my first balloon project in 2 years. I am a bit rusty, but he turned out ok.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Wow!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So awesome, can I hire u for birthday parties. Very nice work
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Very impressive... I hope you used a pump or compressor to blow all those balloons up with... if not you have the lungs of superman. Awesome my kids will love to see your son so happy with a "balloon"
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty frikin cool! Never seen anything like that before.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Holy **** batman, or well Spider-Man. That is cool
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Very Cool... How long does it take to assemble something like that ?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done John!! Miss ya.. Can you make a replica Caleb for me? I'd even take Steve if you have a pump handy! :)
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    That's fantastic John. Your son looks like a miniature you. Very cool!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siiiick!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh do I see humis under a window against an outside wall?
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Uh, wow, that is awesome. The pics didn't do it justice until the last one.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Thanks brothers, the balloon took about 2 hours to weave. I do use a pump now, since years ago I went to the doctor and I had talcium powder coming from my ear. Blowing balloons by mouth was putting talcium powder in my sinuses. I promissed my wife that I would use the pump. I can still inflate with my mouth and do sometimes...shhhhh!!!

Yes you caught me about the humis, they are against an outside wall, but not under the window, the curtain extends to the wall. The temp against the wall is not bad, that part of the house is shaded in the summer and the insulation keeps it warm in the winter. It is not ideal, but it works, I keep my eyes on those humis constantly.

Jimbo I miss you too. I could make a balloon of Caleb sitting in BigFer's lap :).
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Thanks brothers, the balloon took about 2 hours to weave. I do use a pump now, since years ago I went to the doctor and I had talcium powder coming from my ear. Blowing balloons by mouth was putting talcium powder in my sinuses. I promissed my wife that I would use the pump. I can still inflate with my mouth and do sometimes...shhhhh!!!

Yes you caught me about the humis, they are against an outside wall, but not under the window, the curtain extends to the wall. The temp against the wall is not bad, that part of the house is shaded in the summer and the insulation keeps it warm in the winter. It is not ideal, but it works, I keep my eyes on those humis constantly.

Jimbo I miss you too. I could make a balloon of Caleb sitting in BigFer's lap :).
    I will take it!! Great work, I bet your boy loved it! Say "Hi" to Shelby for me :)
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    that is sweet!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    AMAZING!!!!