Home Non Cigar Related

Rehab sucks

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
So here I am doing my rehab with some bands for my leg in Columbus rehab center, when I look out the window and see several people smoking in a outdoor smoker shed, and notice 1 guy puffing on a cigar, so not fair, hey only 8 more weeks of this s h I t. I need to smoke d a m n it.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Stay strong bro!
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    For a second I was concerned you were in for a 30 day dry out! lol Good luck and hope all goes well!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Hang in there buddy. Before you know it, it will be May and we can herf when I come down for Jacks Tournment(The Memorial). I thought about your leg the other day when I stopped by my Scotch buddies house and he was on the roof cleaning snow out of the valley. Stay positive. Luke
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Roast:
    For a second I was concerned you were in for a 30 day dry out! lol Good luck and hope all goes well!
    Yep...that would be worse Ray..
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you will enjoy them more.
    they will age a bit more.
    no worries. good things come to those who wait.

make the first one back something you are holding on to for a special occasion.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah but you'll be able to expierence that glorious morning after taste again. I sorely do miss that.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope the rehabs coming along good. They know what they're doing don't slack off. My wife didn't follow thru and her leg almost shriveled up on her.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

OH that kind of rehab my bad..she does say your name at the 0:34 Ray..just sayin!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, no wagon here boys, if I can't smoke, d a m n Ohio weather, I can put a cold 1 down. Thanks guys.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    +1 They will age more.
    kuzi16:
    you will enjoy them more.
    they will age a bit more.
    no worries. good things come to those who wait.

make the first one back something you are holding on to for a special occasion.