Home Non Cigar Related

pics on my android not showing

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
For some reason pics being posted here aren't showing on my phone. (blue ? showing instead) Help pls.
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try updating it Daniel, go to apps and see if there is a update available.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying. I dunno exactly what to update. Worked fine just last night
    Yeah I had a droid before I got my iPhone, usually it pops up when u need to update browser, try turning it off and on. Sorry bro wish I knew more.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    When in doubt, restart.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    When in doubt, restart.
    I tried that :(
    Check your browser settings, maybe something turned off.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    For some reason pics being posted here aren't showing on my phone. (blue ? showing instead) Help pls.
    Not showing on my droid Atrix, either, FWIW. Then other pics do. For example, I see my smaller pic of the Spelling police car; but I don't see the big super wide Declaration that Rhamlin's smokin right above that. I can see where it tries to load it but then the pic is too big or something so it gives up and shows an image icon instead.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    danielzreyes:
    Not showing on my droid Atrix, either, FWIW. Then other pics do. For example, I see my smaller pic of the Spelling police car; but I don't see the big super wide Declaration that Rhamlin's smokin right above that. I can see where it tries to load it but then the pic is too big or something so it gives up and shows an image icon instead.

Yes exactly. What's up with this?
    Well if its more than 1 person's phone that's probably good news that its CC is having a problem, or droid phones is not updating. But everything seems to b working from my iPhone
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    What browser are you guys using? Maybe try switching to Chrome mobile?
    Same deal with my wifes phone. Anyone else with an Android having issues?
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    No problem on my RAZR... dunno why but update Google and chrome
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had a problem on the phone or tablet, both android. There were a couple of pics that didn't load more than halfway the other day...the big spiderman balloon, for example...but they did after a page reload.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Tested again now. I wonder whether this isn't a photobucket prob, rather than a c.com prob or android prob. That would make more sense to me.

the
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Seriously, what web browser are you guys using?

The default one? It may be that your internet browser doesn't have the right plug ins; give something like Chrome or Dolphin a shot
    Opera works.

Used to have Chrome on there... never used it. Never heard of Dolphin; though I have eaten dorado.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I use to use dolphin and still do at times but lately I have been using the stock galaxy 3 browser. I like the interface more. I haven't had any problems viewing photos on here. Could possibly be a network issue or maybe your signal is having issues as sometimes if there is bad signal some things won't load usually pictures and stuff like that.
    Hey I like that Dolphin.

Working again all of a sudden. Weird