Home Non Cigar Related

A day on the lake

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Took the kids out today, our city had an event where they put 1200 bass in a lake.imageimageimage

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they catch anything?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Uh..no. It ended up there were so many people, crossed lines...nightmare. So we're going to my inlaws house tonight, and they have a lake we're going to fish on.My wife thinks I'm being a great husband, but I just want a nice place to smoke that Padron ;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Uh..no. It ended up there were so many people, crossed lines...nightmare. So we're going to my inlaws house tonight, and they have a lake we're going to fish on.My wife thinks I'm being a great husband, but I just want a nice place to smoke that Padron ;)
    OHHHHH Yeah a win-win right there! Have FUN!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    So Jelly!!! Still snowing up here.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    So Jelly!!! Still snowing up here.
    Yup, my son just asked when we can go fishing again. Told him in about 30 degrees/3 months!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I'm glad, I mean any water in texas is surely polluted. Don't want to get sick that's for sure. And tangled lines really suck as well. At least your having a nice day, here it's hailing, raining, and peaks of sun.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    My little guy absolutely loves to fish, and is always the one catching. You could put 20 people on my docks, and he will catch 90% of the fish. Pisses me off, but I love it at the same time.

Here is a pic with a smallmouth he pulled first cast of the season last year

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos