Home Non Cigar Related

Anyone else have trouble earlier today?

Anyone else have trouble getting to C.com or the forum? I was locked out pretty much all afternoon.

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Yeah could not get on at about 6:45 this evening and I just got on at 9:45 approx
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same deal. I had trouble earlier and just got on a few minutes ago.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I experienced a c.com outage from about 3:30pm til I just got on at 9:30 or so.

It was rough going for a while, but I called my therapist and she reminded me to take deep breaths and that it would be over soon....she was right.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, CI site was out too, but just those two sites for me. The big yellow fiber finder may have been working in their neighborhood.
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Happened again this morning. What am I supposed to do while I'm at work??? geez :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:

It was rough going for a while, but I called my therapist and she reminded me to take deep breaths and that it would be over soon....she was right.
    my therapist told me to go on a walk with a LFD double ligero.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    4bob4:
    Happened again this morning. What am I supposed to do while I'm at work??? geez :)

Seriously, I got to work this morning and was terrified... 8 more hours of no ccom...

C.com... are you trying to tell me something?

... It was just that one time ccom, honest. I was going through a phase, I didn't know any better... Don't leave me CCOM!!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    kuzi16:
    bbc020:

Ok...I need to find a better therapist.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    kuzi16:
    bbc020:

Ok...I need to find a better therapist.
    Im my own therapist.

cuts down on the bills.