Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Once again So Cal is on fire

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Riverside Ca is on fire. I grew up in Riverside. I have many friends and family who live there, including my parents, brother and very close relatives. Luckily they are not close to the flames. One thing about So Ca fires though, once they start, they spread and they spread fast. God bless those who are in danger and God bless the brave firefighters risking their lives.
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Growing up in the San Fernando Valley, I hear you on the fires. They scared me more than earthquakes! Having evacuated a few times due to fires, is very stressful and scary for everyone. Lets hope nobody gets hurt. Best of luck to everyone threatened.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad the sequester starts today. There will be no first responders to put out the blaze. End of the world as we know it.

I grew up in San Berdoo. It's an annual deal, those fires. Used to sit on the patio and watch them at night. Good use for a telescope as a kid.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)