Home General Discussion

Gurkha Cigar Event

Tonight was the Gurkha Cigar Event at Anstead's Tobacco Company in Fayetteville, NC. I had a good time and got to meet with owner Khaizad Hansotia. (and got a picture :D!). I also got my Gurkha Beast box autographed!. I am smoking the Gurkha 125th anniversary. imageimage

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, dude!! Was hansotia fun to meet? I hope you disnt pay msrp for the box, lol!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    Gray4lines:
    Cool, dude!! Was hansotia fun to meet? I hope you disnt pay msrp for the box, lol!
    Honestly I think he was a bit tired. He had done a big event at Charlotte yesterday. But it was nice to meet him. Oh I've had that box lol. Too bad I didn't have the money to buy a box of Cellar Reserve tonight.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I've really started getting into Gurkha. I avoided them for a long time but I've tried some blends lately that I really liked. Got some Black Dragons, Spec Ops, Beast and Titans waiting for me to try when I get home next week.
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Rhamlin:
    Nice. I've really started getting into Gurkha. I avoided them for a long time but I've tried some blends lately that I really liked. Got some Black Dragons, Spec Ops, Beast and Titans waiting for me to try when I get home next week.
    I just had a Gurkha Beauty and it was delicious. I've had a Titan before and they're strong! Well, it was when I smoked my first one. It was when I first started the hobby and I got one heck of a buzz from that beast. I've got a few more tho and I may have to light one up again soon.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do want to try a cellar... and I enjoy the Titans quite a bit
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    I do want to try a cellar... and I enjoy the Titans quite a bit
    the cellar reserve is fantastic, highly recommend it.