Home General Discussion

Cigar of the Month Club

Hey guys, quick question - if anyone knows the answer... I am going to be signing up for the Cigar.com Cigar of the month club today. Will it be in time to get this months mailing? As I understand it, its sent out near the end of the month, not sure if ill make it in time... Thanks in advance! -Neil

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    First off... WELCOME Neil.
    When you call C.Com ask them about your timing as far as the COTM club cigars go. They will be able to tell you when your subscription will start.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Was gonna internet order for ease... but thats a good point. Ill call on lunch. Till then, its a Gurkha or Perdomo tonite at the cigar bar :)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard NEIL
    Called them up, they told me I was in time for next weeks shipment! Done and done! :) So, who gets the cigars of the month? Are you happy with what you get?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I get them. Yeah, for the most part I am happy. I can't complain and Tim treats me well!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Next weekends shipment will be my second time getting it. I was happy with the first shipment, and am looking forward to this months. It's nice because you will end up trying cigars you never would have bought on your own. At least that's how it's been for me. For instance, the Titan2, I'd never pay 22 bucks to try it, but now I know I like it and will watch for them in deals.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    The cigars are good, but the -10% off is mo betta.
    Just got home from the cigar bar (and probably had a bit too much wine). Had a Perdomo Patriarch that was decent, but no where near as nice at the Perdomo Reserve 10th Champagne that I had 2 weeks ago. The best part... coming home to the e mail telling me my Cigar Club package was mailed today (same day I placed the order!!!) :)
    Ordered the Club on friday, and it shows up at my door mon monday. Outstanding service!! And the cigars are all knockouts! Going to smoke about 1 a week with a freind of mine at out new fav hang out, the cigar bar a few blocks from my house. Really looking forward to enjoying these!