Home General Discussion

Newbie from Malaysia

Hai, newbie from Malaysia. Great to be amongst stoogie lovers. Unfortunately for me, CIgar.com don't deliver to Malaysia. I'm left salivating over all those great cigars you guys are smoking.

HELP ! How can I get Cigar.com to deliver over here...

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Your best bet is probably getting to know the folks here. Or just smoke cuban cigars near you haha
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Gonna need someone to act as a relay; they buy from Ccom, then ship to you. No idea why Ccom doesn't ship overseas; Fedex,, UPS and DHL make that kinda thing pretty easy
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it specifically say they do not ship overseas? They do ship to Alaska and Hawaii
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Good to have the flow of newbs coming in.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Does it specifically say they do not ship overseas? They do ship to Alaska and Hawaii
    They do not ship outside the US.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I would ask ccom's most interesting man if he has any tips on obtaining cigars where you are from. Chances are, he's been there, and knows lol. Rip?
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Although it might be a tad pricey, you could always get a box at a US-based Fedex or USPS office, and tell them to forward any mail in it to your addy in Malaysia. Have Ccom send the cigars to the fedex or usps PO box, and it'll make its way to you
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    mfotis:
    Gray4lines:
    They do not ship outside the US.
    About 2 years ago, Swedish match (Head office) vetoed sending outside of the usa :( , much to Alex's disagreement. Basically, the reason stated was that the potential costs, and extra effort required wasnt efficient, nor deemed worth the expense of the extra forms, and handling that was required. So, as was said in a post already, u can buy from here, ship it to a trusted botl, then pay them to re-ship to you. Re-pay through paypal is the most common method i use. PM me if you wish more details as to whom you will need to speak with @ ccom...yes it matters for this issue.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    nash64:
    HELP ! How can I get Cigar.com to deliver over here...
    Um...don't live in Malaysia....:)