Home General Discussion

March Madness Forum Sampler Final

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Okay guys. Selection is done. I tried to use everyones suggestions but there are some inventory considerations I had to take into account. Hope you guys like it. Note, we are only making 40 of these and when they are gone they are gone. Limit one per customer. You can call your rep and backorder now and they will ship next week once built. Please reference SP-CIGASST253 when you call to place your order

Alex's Favorite March Madness Sampler (20 cigars)

Partagas Benji LX
L"Atilier El Suelo Prado
Ortega Serie D Maduro #7
San Cristobal Classico
Asylum toro
Ditka "The Player" Torpedo
Man O War Armada Corona
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Duque
My Father Robusto
Oliva Serie V Lancero
La Flor Dominicana Ligero 250
Diesel Wicked
Ramon Bueso Genisis Toro
La Gloria Cubana Trunk Show LR1 2012
Joya de Nicaragua Antano Consul
Legado de Pepin Toro
Liga Privada Undercrown Toro
Man O War Side Project Skull Crusher
Edge Habano Toro By Rocky Patel
Avo Robusto

MSRP $165.29
DEAL PRICE $74.95 w/ Free Shipping

Comments

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Also, for those of you who work with Andy usually, he is out today so be sure you speak with someone to get the order in so you dont miss out.
    ....and please dont repost this anywhere else on the web. We are taking a big hit at these prices and I want to make sure it is guys on this forum that get the benefit.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Done - Thanks Alex!!!!!!
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Alex - You didn't have to but you did. Thank You.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Wow, fantastic sampler! Reminds me of the forum sampler from last year. Thank you for making it happen Alex.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Thanks for the Madness Sampler, Alex and C.com.
    Glad you guys like it! Actually, after compiling it, I liked it so much I ordered one myself so correction, only 39 available lol.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I'd like to say 37, but the person who took my call was confused because that code wasn't in the system and had to check with the Beard first. I hope Tim gets back soon so that I can get in on this before they all go.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    36...and I think you had issues because I was online ordering with Marisol and having the poor girls look stuff up I didnt because I was too lazy:/
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I just called and they were all sold out! Backordered, oh well, just have to wait a bit.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a ton Alex, this is huge of y'all to do thanks!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    smh in astonishment. Great sticks. Just had a big pocketbook hit that has to come from somewhere. Painful to watch those numbers go down...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    asianbiker8:
    I just called and they were all sold out! Backordered, oh well, just have to wait a bit.
    Not sold out, just havent made them yet so inventory is indeed 0. We are collecting the back orders and will ship them next week once we can have them assembled.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I called and got Tina. She knew the deal and put my order in really quickly.
  • I emailed Tim. The way these are flying off the shelves, I may have to call in my order to prevent myself from getting shut out. Hopefully I can get a break from these conference calls!
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Alex delivers again!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this sucks.....martial strife and good cigars or missing out on this deal and regret?

tough decision
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is what happens when you sleep in on your day off.sounds like an excellenet deal.thanks for thinking of us alex.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Alex Svenson:
    asianbiker8:
    Not sold out, just havent made them yet so inventory is indeed 0. We are collecting the back orders and will ship them next week once we can have them assembled.
    I am corrected. Brain understood one thing, fingers said another. Thanks again Alex! You guys are awesome!
    asianbiker8:
    They're not sold out, they're "backordered" bcuz the sampler isn't built yet. If you placed the order you should get it. Reference the first post.
    Alex Svenson:
    Okay guys. Selection is done. I tried to use everyones suggestions but there are some inventory considerations I had to take into account. Hope you guys like it. Note, we are only making 40 of these and when they are gone they are gone. Limit one per customer. You can call your rep and backorder now and they will ship next week once built. Please reference SP-CIGASST253 when you call to place your order
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:

Alex's Favorite March Madness Sampler (20 cigars)

Partagas Benji LX
    L"Atilier El Suelo Prado
    Ortega Serie D Maduro #7
    San Cristobal Classico
    Asylum toro
    Ditka "The Player" Torpedo
    Man O War Armada Corona
    La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Duque
    My Father Robusto
    Oliva Serie V Lancero
    La Flor Dominicana Ligero 250
    Diesel Wicked
    Ramon Bueso Genisis Toro
    La Gloria Cubana Trunk Show LR1 2012
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano Consul
    Legado de Pepin Toro
    Liga Privada Undercrown Toro
    Man O War Side Project Skull Crusher
    Edge Habano Toro By Rocky Patel
    Avo Robusto

MSRP $165.29
    DEAL PRICE $74.95 w/ Free Shipping
    Alrighty then !!! Got mine ordered !!! Thanks again Alex. A true test of great customer service with a smile. Next time in town I owe you a stogie and a drink or two !! Curt
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    So wish I could order one. Thanks Alex for always taking care of us on the forums. Bump to the top.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Just ordered mine thru the online chat...took 2 minutes. Thank u Nicole and Alex!!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Just ordered the sampler from Sean. Ships next week. Fellas - easy on the panicking. It's not like we're running low on smokes. Thank you Alex for extra special service.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    34 Just spoke to kirstein...she was AWESOME...put me down for one! What a sampler!! Alex...you are the man!
  • oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    Got mine ordered. Thanks Alex!
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    If you emailed or called, don't worry you'll get your sampler.  Appreciate everyone's patience!