Home General Discussion

Leaving soon

Well guys, its been real. I have gained a lot of knowledge from you guys. Got some good cigars from the site and from MVW67. I am deploying next week for atleast 6 months. I am going to take my travel humidor with me, but I can only take like 10 cigars. Ill have to smoke in moderation. See you guys when I get back. Gino

Comments

• jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Gino USMC:
    Well guys, its been real. I have gained a lot of knowledge from you guys. Got some good cigars from the site and from MVW67. I am deploying next week for atleast 6 months. I am going to take my travel humidor with me, but I can only take like 10 cigars. Ill have to smoke in moderation. See you guys when I get back. Gino
    Good luck and hope you stay safe out there on your deployment. Thanks for you service fellow BOTL!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good luck and safe travels. Hopefully we can meet up at a Socal herf when you return. Be sure to send your APO addy.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Thank You for your service. Be safe.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Be safe ! And Thanks for all you do for us !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Good luck Gino - thank you for your service sir!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    Good luck Gino - thank you for your service sir!!
    x1000
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, be safe and let us know when you get back...we will bring the cigars etc..
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Gino USMC:
    Gino watch your six, and it ain't over......just send me/us your addy when arrive and I will help you fullfill your needs/fix LOL. I would be be proud to send you something!!! Keep in touch!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Remember, cover and concealment and be safe. We can keep your travel humi full. Luke
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Godspeed to a safe return. Good luck and stay safe. And remember cheating is allowed in all gun fights!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Semper Fi stay safe and come home
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Gino be safe down range Semper-Fi
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    How did I miss this. Semper Fi brother. Stay safe and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful brother.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Gino USMC:
    Gino watch your six, and it ain't over......just send me/us your addy when arrive and I will help you fullfill your needs/fix LOL. I would be be proud to send you something!!! Keep in touch!!
    +1 to this Gino, Thank you!
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    Thanks guys, My address: Sgt. Justiniani, Giovanni USS Nimitz VMFA-323 Ordnance (1st address line) Unit 26011 (2nd address line) FPO-AP 96427-0611 (3rd address Line)