Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

AVO Grand Piano Cigar Box (I want it!)

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
If by any chance someone has the box and is willing to part with it, let me know! My cigar room/man cave is also our music room. So that piece would be a nice little addition. Thanks. For the record, I still have to look around locally. I might be able to find it somewhere over here. In case you haven't seen it, here's a pic: image
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    That's pretty sweet. My fave is that box from la flor dominicana that's like a bamboo hut where they cure leaves. Forget what its called.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ill see what I can do I know my b&m has 6 of them but they sell them since they are humidors
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ill see what I can do I know my b&m has 6 of them but they sell them since they are humidors
    Let me know what price they will sell it for. DON'T BUY IT FOR ME! There is a chance that my usual place might have one, but I just haven't checked yet.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Let me know what price they will sell it for. DON'T BUY IT FOR ME! There is a chance that my usual place might have one, but I just haven't checked yet.
    Ill let you know tomorrow
    Money can't buy taste
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    pm Sleeve
  • My buddy has a Avo Piano Cigar Box he is willing to par with for a price. He wants to know what it's worth to you.

Traveler 1
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure he already has 1 of them, but u can ask him if he wants another 1.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    That's pretty sweet. My fave is that box from la flor dominicana that's like a bamboo hut where they cure leaves. Forget what its called.
    thats the box the airbender maduros came in. it was a pretty sweet box.
    Glock1975:
    I'm pretty sure he already has 1 of them, but u can ask him if he wants another 1.
    You're pretty sure, huh? Lol, yeah, I'm all set with this! Thanks again Ray.
    kuzi16:
    blurr:
    thats the box the airbender maduros came in. it was a pretty sweet box.
    I actually just smoked an air bender maduro from that humidor just last week. My B&M has one. Now I just have to figure out what it will take to get it from him...
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Since this has been bumped. It reminded me that I saw one of those @ the Casa De Montecristo in Chicago when we herfed there in December...and I REALLY liked it. I would be interested if anyone has a line on one. THANKS in advance. Edit: I was meaning the Avo Piano Box. thankx
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Lol Tony, what are you talking about? It was from Hanky The Christmas Poo
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Lol Tony, what are you talking about? It was from Hanky The Christmas Poo
    so taht was you. interesting. you folks with your funny avatars and stuff. silly boyz
  • BudpathBudpath Posts: 1
    Hi there, I have a AVO Grand Piano shape Cigar box for sale just like the one in the picture. I'm asking $50.00 or best offer.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Budpath:
    Hi there, I have a AVO Grand Piano shape Cigar box for sale just like the one in the picture. I'm asking $50.00 or best offer.
    You might be a year late and a few dollars short...

if you're not a troll then introduce yourself and take some time to get to know this amazing group of guys and gals.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."