Home General Discussion

Help me decide

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Smoked a cigar in some time, been doing a lot more hookah.... but anyway. I will be partaking in some lanceros tomorrow for sure. My question in, I have a opus x that lee sent me and a MOW that brett sent me... I need help deciding what one to smoke after getting my mother settled in to celebrate and to also let out a sigh of relief. It will be paired with at least a three finger glass of Speyside scotch

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    With the scotch I would have the Opus X
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa wait! Lancero MOW??? Don't tease!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Whoa wait! Lancero MOW??? Don't tease!
    lol no no.... its not a lancero...the shop in minn has a lot of lanceros....
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    After reading your post in the off topic forum go with the Opus X man you have a lot to celebrate. I would say that the opus fits the bill.
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Yessir Opus X with a glass of scotch. Oban, Balvenie double wood, Johnny Double Black(with one drop of coconut water) if you want some heat, then go with Bookers on the rocks. (small batch Whiskey)
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I personally don't really like the MOW regular blend. If this is a big celebration i would go with the OpusX all the way....
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honored you'd think of one of the cigars I sent as a celebratory stick, but I would definitely go with the Opus brother, its time to enjoy something special and no one deserves it more than you my brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Opus and Scotch should be a fantastic match. I'm glad you're celebrating right now Shane, treat yourself to the best!!! hey, you never answered my text :-(
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck choosing!! And congrats man!! Hope all is going well!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    james40:
    Opus and Scotch should be a fantastic match. I'm glad you're celebrating right now Shane, treat yourself to the best!!! hey, you never answered my text :-(
    ?? i dont member getting a text man! sorry, send it over again!