Home Non Cigar Related

A little nervous....

I got a job interview tomorrow morning, it's for a HVAC Union here in Los Angeles, I've been trying to get into this union for 4 years now. I hope I do good in the interview it's been on my mind for a few weeks, as soon as its over I hope to smoke a great cigar just to finally get rid of this stress, and hopefully smoke another great cigar when I get the results of my interview

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good luck bro on the interview. I'm sure you'll do just fine.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    You'll kill it bro. Good luck.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    No worries brother. Talk about what you know and you will do just fine! Best of luck!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, just be yourself!! Kick booty
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    No need to be nervous- get ready little early, be on time, stay calm, show what you know and follow up. That's the key for a successful job interview. Good luck Jesus!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You will do great bro! My dad owned an HVAC/R business for a while.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    These guys said it all... go with what you know... and a little luck never hurt. Stay calm chill on.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Thanks guys, really appreciate the kind words
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    If you dont know , say so, If you know, say so.
    Be confident, show them you want the job.
    Honesty is the utmost thing I look for when hiring.
    An honest man will give an honest days work.
    You'll do fine !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Go get em Chunks! Try to sleep well tonight. That's alway the hardest part for me.

Also...Take some pictures of the cigars you smoke.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Good luck bro stay calm and you should do just fine.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Best of luck and follow up with us on how it went. =D
    Just finished the interview, I kept thinking of what you guys said and I calmed myself down took a deep breath and I was confident and honest with my answers, I feel I did a great job in the interview and now I just have to wait, thanks for the advice guys now I'm gonna get home and light up something special
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Heres hoping the best to you Bro !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Good Luck, and let us know how it turns out. I have several resume/cover letters floating around and I hope to get an interview somewhere soon. I will be in your shoes soon, no doubt.
    camgfs:
    Good Luck, and let us know how it turns out. I have several resume/cover letters floating around and I hope to get an interview somewhere soon. I will be in your shoes soon, no doubt.
    Good luck man I hope you get your chance soon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hope you get some good news soon.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Is your interview today? Let us know how it turns out.
    My last day of college is today! The 'serious' job hunting for me starts on Monday, maybe with a bit of a hangover ;)

camgfs:
    Is your interview today? Let us know how it turns out.
    My last day of college is today! The 'serious' job hunting for me starts on Monday, maybe with a bit of a hangover ;)

My interview was yesterday, congratulations on your graduation, live in the moment and I hope you enjoy the celebrations, btw drink lots of water, lol