Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigarfest Contest

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
So I'll be at Cigarfest tomorrow and figured a little contest is in order as I will need to open some space up. I am taking two smokes to burn while there ...... Part one is what two cigars am I bringing? The next part is how many total sticks will I be bringing home? And finally A lil bonus ..... I will be scouring for box deals...... What box of smokes will I bring home? Normal rules apply, be on the good traders list and have at least 25 posts. Winner will get a plethora of sticks.

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take with DPG Blue and Opus Perfex

Take home 29

Box home Legado De Pepin

Enjoy bro. We need to herf soon!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Part one- The ones you pack
    Part two- As many as you can
    Part Three- The box you buy

sweet, winner! Have a great time, sounds like a blast.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    kingjk729:
    So I'll be at Cigarfest tomorrow and figured a little contest is in order as I will need to open some space up. I am taking two smokes to burn while there ...... Part one is what two cigars am I bringing? The next part is how many total sticks will I be bringing home? And finally A lil bonus ..... I will be scouring for box deals...... What box of smokes will I bring home? Normal rules apply, be on the good traders list and have at least 25 posts. Winner will get a plethora of sticks.
    Hope you have a great time, as for the 2 smokes 1) Davidoff 2) My Father cigar, I'm guessing including the box you'll bring home 100 sticks :) and you'll be trying to get a box of Ramon Bueso
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, you totally stole my annual contest! Good luck to all. It was a great time!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    God of Fire and Opus X

room 101 namakubi
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    1. Opus X, DPG serie JJ
    2. 66
    3. MF FDLA
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Dude, you totally stole my annual contest! Good luck to all. It was a great time!
    Teach, there's always room for more! (atleast that's what my humi says!)
  • 1. Avo Classic and Padron '64
    2. 39
    3. Diesel
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. TAT, and MF 2. 28 3. MOW. Have fun
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    kingjk729:
    Hope you have a great time, as for the 2 smokes 1) Davidoff 2) My Father cigar, I'm guessing including the box you'll bring home 100 sticks :) and you'll be trying to get a box of Ramon Bueso

Ok so I let it go for a few extra days just get a few more participants....... And the winner is Big Chunks ...... The two cigars I brought and smoked were a 5Vegas A series and an Arturo Fuente King T, no correct selections and I purchased a Box of Obsidian White Noise Double Perfecto's, no correct selections and finally the ticket got me a humidor with 30 cigars in it, and a coupon book with 54 tickets in which I 1 cigar journal magazine, 1 Boveda Humi Pack, 1 Cigarfest poster and 51 more cigars. The total I brought home was 100 on the nose since I did smoke one of the cigars I got there. I need Big Chunks to send me his shipping info. Thanks to all the participants. Here are some pics ........
    photo photo27_zps90d7a2d6.jpgphoto photo28_zps2b3618e8.jpgphoto photo29_zpsb71a5b3b.jpg
    Wow can't believe it, pm to you, thanks for the great contest
    Got my package from Jim and just want to thank him again for a great contest, your a great botl got some of my favorites and some I've been wanting to try, can't wait to try the obsidian thanks again brother