Home General Discussion

Pick my stick

So I just wrote my final college exam yesterday. My brother and I are getting together for a cigar and I want to pick from my "best of the best" for this one.
Help me decide:

Cohiba Behike 56
OpusX Forbiden Lost City
PSD No. 4.
R&J Short Churchill
Cohiba Esplendidos (2008)

I know someone's going to day "Smoke them all brotha", and some day I will, lol. For today, I'll go with whatever gets more votes

Drink of choice, 15 year Dalwhinnie, maybe with an Alexader Keith's India Pale Ale chaser.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Uhhh.... None of those touch the Behike IMO. Grab the 56, smoke it slow, and enjoy the ride.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Looks like I have less time to decide than I thought. So far, the Behike is in the lead, and I have 1/2 hour till it's time to light up. Here's a pic (cause pics are cool)

Curious where you go the reserva, that's not an Espy...you know that right?
    The reserva comes from a humidor of 30 Cohibas. They were produced in 2003 for some Cuban festival that took place in 2003. The humidor has 6 different sizes, including 1 custom size (for that brand) that was produced only for the humidor production. It has some of the same leaf that makes the Behike so famous, and you can really taste it in that stick.

Oh I know, I was just curious as that is a robo not an espy. Did you get the entire seleccion?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Behike for sure!
    catfishbluezz:
    Oh I know, I was just curious as that is a robo not an espy. Did you get the entire seleccion?
    I did go with the Behike, and damn it was goooood.
    Yes, that is a pick from my stash. Notice the same tabletop? I got that a few years ago and I'm slowly smoking my way through them. And a small correction, I mistyped the year in an earlier post, the box date was 2002, not 2003. Either way, they are very well aged.