Home General Discussion

You know what I hate?

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
You know what I hate? I hate when I am an hour and three quarters into an Ave Maria and I find myself staring at this little nub about an inch and a half long and realize there's at most fifteen minutes left before it's time to stuff it in the nub jar. I hate that. I really hate that. Gawd.

For two hours you are pixillated in a tiddy bar then the door opens and the dentist calls you in for your appointment.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Sending sympathies your way....
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I can relate as far as struggling to put down a great stick. I can't relate with the aves, I smoke one when the hype was out, and they were just released 3 months prior, freaking yuck. But maybe I just had a bum stick, I'll retry this summer. Seriously I thought it was gross tasting, and the price tag was like oh hell no!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    I can relate as far as struggling to put down a great stick. I can't relate with the aves, I smoke one when the hype was out, and they were just released 3 months prior, freaking yuck. But maybe I just had a bum stick, I'll retry this summer. Seriously I thought it was gross tasting, and the price tag was like oh hell no!
    I thought the regular Ave line was a very solid stick...only had one, so do not remember a lot. I had the box-pressed and really emjoyed it. The fancy reconquistas in the coffins are very good. I think I have one more of those.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    The box press one is the Lionheart which is a good smoke. I like the Clermont, but the fancy coffin Recnquista is the best by far.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    a solid stick
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961