Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I hate to post this, but...

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
I'm suffering hardcore from CRS (can't remember ****).

The last couple months have been nasty busy at work (in the best possible way, don't get me wrong, all is well!) so I feel like I've dropped multiple balls on here.

In short, I know I owe people stuff, I can't remember who or what. I know I owe Tom poker winnings from IDK how long ago. If I dropped a ball with you, please send me a PM! Chances are it's sitting right there in the humi with your name on it, but unfortunately only figuratively, so I don't know it!
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Well at least you haven't progressed into the much more damaging stage called CRAFT!

LOL, I'm sure you'll figure out, you could always go and search your previous posts......just a thought!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Ken, now play some poker again with us.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Welcome back Ken, now play some poker again with us.
    agreed....we need some people
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I will! Tuesdays at 8?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I will! Tuesdays at 8?
    Yes Sir.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Alright, no one's said anything, but I know there's a few, and I can't figure it out from my Inbox because I don't know what I sent. Anyone got a Bork-o-Dex? I'll just start drawing names out of a hat, lol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking for addy's, there is a pretty good chance I can hook you up with any but my own.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    If you are looking for addy's, there is a pretty good chance I can hook you up with any but my own.
    and I have his if you need it. lol.