Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Back They Go

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, all these are going back.

I asked Rain nicely not to damn do it. I don't want these things. I've said that over and over. I have more than I can handle in the humidor as it is. They're going back. All of them. Well, all except for the first stick without a label. For all I know, that one might be Cuban. That's prolly why no label. I don't think it would be legal to ship those back. I'll destroy it.

All the rest of them, though, they are going back. I don't want them. I told him so but he wouldn't listen. Back. Sept maybe the Aroma de Cuba. Smells like Cuba, is the translation. Prolly not legal to ship that one either. I dunno what kind of trouble Rain is trying to get me in here. I'll have to destroy that too.

All the rest of them, though, they are going back. I don't want them. Rain has some delusion I will review these sticks. Fat chance. I don't do that any more. I stick to the cigars I know I like and I don't smoke any I have not tried. You know, that Nub Sun Grown, though... I think I may have tried that. I know I tried one Nub or another. I don't know if it was this Sun Grown I tried. I'll find out.

All the rest of them, though, they are going back. I don't want them. What are you trying to dew, Rain? Don't know what precipitated this Rain, but you can drop it. Think you have me over a barrel? Huh... says 5 Vegas Cask Strength. What's cask strength stand for? Some kinda big barrel. I dunno. I'll find out.

All the rest of them, though, they are going back. I don't want them. Pack her up and get this thing rolling back. Speaking of which, Roll Back Connecticut. Roll Back. Huh. I like history. I roll cigars. I ought to roll that one back.

All the rest of them, though, they are going back. I don't want them. Well if I roll back the connie, then I ought to roll back the maduro, too. Only makes sense.

One thing for sure, though; all the rest of these are going back. All of them. I don't want them. Except maybe for Genesis. That sticker on it says "jadelt bomb". That damn Rain, he re-gifted that sucker! Fi send it back to Rain he'll just .re-re-gift it and that's not right.

All the rest of them I am sending back. Every last one of them. That ought to teach him a lesson. Humph. All of them. I don't want them. In your face Rain.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sir, I paid for that Bueso! Jim just threw in more then I paid for.. I hope you like em. I sent you the Roll Backs because I liked em, and you look like the type of man (like me) who enjoys a smoke that does not cost $8 a stick. Love your reviews, so please keep em up!Unbanded is a 90+ Rated Nicaragua Second...hit or miss, but can be had for CHEAP.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's too damn funny... looks like Randy's getting an empty box sent back!

On another note, Randy, I've really enjoyed the sticks you sent me (especially the Punch) I need to try the 90+ second and see if I wanna get some fo' cheap.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Great post, great hit, and to a great guy! Very cool on all accounts!!!!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Webmost... your a dork ! LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    This might be the best bomb recognition/thank you I've ever seen. Well done Davis, thats too damn funny!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol funny stuff!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is funny..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    good stuff web, oh and Rain.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    LOL!!!! - kudos sir.

And this is fantastic:
    What are you trying to dew, Rain? Don't know what precipitated this Rain, but you can drop it. Think you have me over a barrel?
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    This might be the best bomb recognition/thank you I've ever seen. Well done Davis, thats too damn funny!
    My thoughts as well
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Rain. Enjoy Webby. Looking forward to those reviews.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    If there was ever any doubt that Webmost is our resident wordsmith and raconteur, there should be ZERO doubt now. Zero. :-)

I'm just sorry that you had to destroy those sticks. Such a shame. Hopefully you caught a whiff as they died a fiery death.