Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Some where in the world they are breeding heavy hitter NEWBIES

ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
It's all my fault really. No specifics set for a newbie trade with Bob Luken. I pretty much told him to send whatever. Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a heavy hitter. He's trying to put me to shame right off the bat. The selection...
...is absolutely friggin awesome. Way to make this one super hard on me. I'll be spending all weekend tring to put together a return fire on this one.

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow really nice, love those four kicks. Congrats
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    It's all my fault really. No specifics set for a newbie trade with Bob Luken. I pretty much told him to send whatever. Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a heavy hitter. He's trying to put me to shame right off the bat. The selection...
    ...is absolutely friggin awesome. Way to make this one super hard on me. I'll be spending all weekend tring to put together a return fire on this one.
    You should relax and spend your weekend puffin' on the Elogio and Four Kicks. (At least those sticks have been given plenty of rest.)
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good man Bob !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew got the smack down from the guy named after 2 dogs (if I remember correctly) very impressive!!
  • Options
    Just tryin' to get on his good side.
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Hey Bob up for a trade?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Excellent trade. Those 4 kicks are awesome.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    You should relax and spend your weekend puffin' on the Elogio and Four Kicks. (At least those sticks have been given plenty of rest.)
    There's the spirit that I look for in a good old fashion trade beatdown. Nice to meet you Bob/Michael. I'm Tony. Are you aware of what happens when a new guy catches my attention? You know what, pretend I never said anything....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bob Luken:
    There's the spirit that I look for in a good old fashion trade beatdown. Nice to meet you Bob/Michael. I'm Tony. Are you aware of what happens when a new guy catches my attention? You know what, pretend I never said anything....
    Nice to meet all of you guys too. Ha! No I'm not aware. I don't know what I'm doing. Like he said, he didn't give me much instructions so I did unto him as best I could. Maybe I overdid it.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    SleevePlz:
    Bob Luken:
    Nice to meet all of you guys too. Ha! No I'm not aware. I don't know what I'm doing. Like he said, he didn't give me much instructions so I did unto him as best I could. Maybe I overdid it.
    If there is one thing I've learned on this forum it's that you can't over do it. I just thought I was going to smack you around a little hard then you did me. Not the case.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I see that elogio in there. Nice. Great job Mr. Bob Luken. Or is it Michael?
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    I see that elogio in there. Nice. Great job Mr. Bob Luken. Or is it Michael?
    Thanks. Bob's just my screen name but you can call me either.