Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The guy's a Legend

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
So a good time back I decided to give Rick "RCY" a few cigars without his knowing ...... I did he because Rick's a stand up guy. He advised that there would be retaliation, and As it happens to all of us life happens and we forget about things and at times are away from the online community we all love. Rick posted a few days back that he was looking for a few MOW Puro Habano's and we set up a lil trade. I received Ricks package late last night and knew, because he told me that he still owed me ...... All I can say is that Rick's a LEGEND ....... Lot's of people hit hard but Ricky just takes this S H I T over the top. There are two pics of what he sent and all I can say is THANK YOU so much Rick.... here it is...
photo photo33_zpsdc4de2a3.jpg
photo photo32_zps86beaed0.jpgP.S. Rick you're sticks went out today. I'm sorry :}

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick is a big hitter who lobs out some very nice sticks!! Enjoy!! They look great!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Love the title and wish it was true :). Long over due my friend and I hope you truly enjoy them all. I know I do :). The bottom picture is for our trade. I know you said five MOW's coming my way. So I sent six of my favorites. A lot of people don't like Gurkha, but that one there in that vitola is pretty awesome in my opinion. The Air Bender, well it's a Air Bender and Kuzi swears by them. I like them as well. The Camacho is a alltime fav of mine. Man I can go on and on. The top picture is what I owed you. The shark is from 2010, the Zino :) is from 2007 but it's only been in my humi since 2010. The Tat has been in my humi since 2011 and the Davidoff got in April of this year. Hope you except my apology :)....
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick don't play around!! Great job bro
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    No need to apologize Rick, I understand completely that life happens. I'm really looking forward to trying the cellar reserve as I've heard good things but have not seen them anywhere ..... Kinda like the AB fine and rare which I just picked up. All the rest of the sticks are awesome and they will be enjoyed. Thanks again Rick.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Somebody got smacked. I'm impressed Rick.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasty. Rick knows how to deliver the goods. And FYI I had me one of those short cellar reserves. Very good wish I'd have bought more than 2.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Helluva hit!!!