Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hits keep coming Irish and The Bear

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Thought this was over, at least hoped it was over. But nooooo the Pooh Bear decided to get in on the action and last week and just now finding time to post. So again get contractors in to repair house after the last destruction and it all happens again, the best thing about this past holiday weekend (Thank You Vets) was they weren't showing up till Tues. or Weds thank God for Weds....

Wife and I get home Tuesday and realize the damage has increased, start looking around and find another package from Brett aka Irish, finally get time to open and find wonderful sticks and some goodies for the course, so very cool thank you both so very much now STOP!!

Ok on to the Destruction:
Very nice collection from Greg aka The Bear thank you oh so much very nice selection of sticks

then onto Brett's some Tex Mex and some snacks along with some outstanding sticks. Yes all the snacks come in very handy, because I am on the road a lot and prefer not to stop to eat, so all go into a bag in truck and can enjoy when on the road or the course!! LOL Thank you for the great sticks!!!
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that this is still going on. LOL

Great hits Greg and Brett !!!!
    Tasty smokes and treats you have there Mike. Very nice!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Mikey, will the punishment ever end?
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Lets hope not :)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    Lets hope not :)
    It cant stop. As long as he plays golf he'll need cigars to smoke and snacks to eat. Trust me, this guys not quitting golf any time soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good to see you around Mike.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Good to see you around Mike.
    good to have down time...lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safe and sound and that you like them Mike, it'd been far far too long since I hit you so it was time ;) the Jose Seijas is easily hands down my all time fav Maduro and should treat you well, that one has six months on it. The Bolivar is box dated Sept 2012 also FYI. As for the others, minus the Quesada, they all have between 1-3 years on them. Enjoy my friend :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."